• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
what
the

I'm afraid to see your search history.

What makes you think you'd be allowed to in the first place ??

You have no idea of what evil lurks in the hearts of men/women.... but Gino do.

Attachments

• the-shadow-knows.jpg
    the-shadow-knows.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 62

ChicagoGraphics

Sorry Fred, but I must put your censor software to work......
Hey Chicago...... **** You !! you ring-tailed bastard
............. and the horse you rode in under.

I'm sorry Gino, I just thought that was your significant other is all. :toasting:

AUTO-FX

I cant believe I actually took the time to read through all this. It's like crack.
And I dont mean fat momma's a** crack.

Speedsterbeast

"Each of us is all the sums he has not counted: subtract us into nakedness and night again, and you shall see begin in Crete four thousand years ago the love that ended yesterday in Texas. . . . The seed of our destruction will blossom in the desert, the alexin of our cure grows by a mountain rock, and our lives are haunted by a Georgia slattern, because a London cutpurse went unhung. Each moment is the fruit of forty thousand years. The minute-winning days, like flies, buzz home to death, and every moment is a window on all time."

Thomas Wolfe

Fred, can you keep the quotes smaller?
-I don't like reading that much.

phototec

Ok children, lets all learn to get along and play together nicely!

And for those who do, you'll get a big surprise:

:thumb:

Attachments

• f1608.jpg
    f1608.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 82

shakey0818

All these over sized picts are burning my eyes.I'm kinda thinking OP's green speedos aren't that bad after all.(Gino dont do it)

iSign

well, now this a$sholio c*ntpunch bi+ch fest thread is sinking below the south pole, and at the same time, traveling full circle to what I thought of when I first saw the title...

I got "called out" last night too, so I copied the assault I endured (thinking this thread would be about the further exploits of moderation-gone-mad) so I could possibly paste it in & compare note with Gino...

Anyway, I quickly noticed that his thread is about something else entirely, so I went back to work...

but then I came back & saw all the juvenile ramblings that occurred today (& are still here) and that's when I realized that this isn't an entirely unrelated topic...

so, I will throw another log on the fire...

Last night someone started a thread, with little more to offer than looking for auto censor loopholes... not valuable contribution by any means... but nothing beyond the sort of thing that the "after hours" forum had been designed for... (although I didn't notice if it was in after hours... but with the ****'g astrisk filter turned on... it wouldn't have required confinement to an after hours forum any more anyway...

...so, I contributed two comments as I recall... jackas$ ...and pus$ycat (minus those insanely protective dollar signs that have exempted cursing violations around here for years)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
well, the reason I'm writing is because I was called out & felt like it was an abuse of power, and extreme exaggeration of rule interpretation & an immature gesture that amounts to a personal attack extremely more offensive than any ****ing jacka$s pus$ycat comment!!

the "attack" wasn't overly vile, but on principal,. I think the following PM was entirely uncalled for. For the record I communicated in private, but when I tried to smooth things over, my genuine efforts at swapping some degree of mutual forgiveness were met with silence, for nearly 24 hours... so **** it...

Yea, your right,

F * Signs 101 and the thought of a higher, or at least civilized society standard.
Graffiti is always much more enjoyable to view than those stupid trees and flowers.

Guess I should have B+itched slap each and every one of those begging little Trick or Treaters last night.

Thanks for setting me straight with your participation in a Low Life's thread.

I Can't see any reason to protect this board anymore when a person like you, (who I have always respected in the highest regard), is comfortable in aligning himself with these parasites.

Either Fred is going to get real busy real soon, or most of the people here are going to leave instead of watching the train wreck your helping to create.
In any case, why would any major corporation want to be a MM here after seeing this garbage?
Just saying.
Obviously a Loosing battle when a long time member like yourself wants to jump into bed with the few low life's here.

needless to say I wasn't thrilled with receiving that pm... so, in the interest of equal time, or full disclosure, I'll post my initial not-so-nice reply here too:

delete it and shut up, if it don't belong there...

don't blame me... respect me or don't...

do your job or don't..

I get to be whoever the **** I am... and you get to yay & nay it... deal with it

I don't really want to give this rant it's own thread... but look at the bull**** being tolerated heere today, and look who's participating, jumping in bed with or helping to create this trainwreck???

...do I object to anyone's participation?
**** NO!! ...we're adults, and sometimes were even juvenile adults... me too for Christ's sake...
so tacking this rant onto the end of this ****fest only made sense...

deal with it

Tim Aucoin

I prefer to watch Survivor. They ***** (female dog) and whine AT each other and ABOUT each other, they back stab, they don't always get along or agree with things, you never know who's gonna get the boot each week, and sometimes they come back to bite you right back. In the end, they all go their own way, live their lives and return to their jobs... Hey, wait a minute... :rolleyes: That sounds just like Signs 101! Only difference is on Survivor someone walks away with a million bucks!! :clapping:

So, who's up for a little game of "Survivor S101".
- The forum is the "island".
- Start with 20 people on a "Survivor S101" thread.
- Talk about anything that's on your mind, lie to each other, back-stab, complain... whatever!
- Each week a vote is taken and one person is "banned" from the thread (or maybe even the Forum depending on how fun you want to make it!)
- We can start with two tribes of 10 and have a merge after 10 weeks.
- The last 8 who get "banned" will eventually become the Jury and after the 20th week, the 8 will vote for the last two remaining S101 Survivors.
- The winner get's the permanent title below their name of "Soul 2012 S101 Survivor", and all the accolades that go with the title.
- I'll donate a bag of grommets to the winner!!!

What's the purpose you ask?
Keep all the CRAP in the Survivor S101 thread and go at it. Those who don't want to put up with the crap, STAY OUT OF THE S101 SURVIVOR THREAD!!! :clapping:

It's a win/win situation, and who couldn't use a bag of grommets?!! :Big Laugh

skyhigh

Keep all the CRAP in the Survivor S101 thread and go at it. Those who don't want to put up with the crap, STAY OUT OF THE S101 SURVIVOR THREAD!!! :clapping:

It's a win/win situation, and who couldn't use a bag of grommets?!! :Big Laugh

Thats a show you either love or hate. I'm the latter. although I know I'm probably in the minority here (and at home....thank gawd for multiple tv's).

hmmmm grrr...... what size grommets??

:Big Laugh

Baz

Some people here are way to sensitive, think to highly of themselves and have to much free time on their hands. :popcorn:

HulkSmash

well, now this a$sholio c*ntpunch bi+ch fest thread is sinking below the south pole, and at the same time, traveling full circle to what I thought of when I first saw the title...

I got "called out" last night too, so I copied the assault I endured (thinking this thread would be about the further exploits of moderation-gone-mad) so I could possibly paste it in & compare note with Gino...

Anyway, I quickly noticed that his thread is about something else entirely, so I went back to work...

but then I came back & saw all the juvenile ramblings that occurred today (& are still here) and that's when I realized that this isn't an entirely unrelated topic...

so, I will throw another log on the fire...

Last night someone started a thread, with little more to offer than looking for auto censor loopholes... not valuable contribution by any means... but nothing beyond the sort of thing that the "after hours" forum had been designed for... (although I didn't notice if it was in after hours... but with the ****'g astrisk filter turned on... it wouldn't have required confinement to an after hours forum any more anyway...

...so, I contributed two comments as I recall... jackas$ ...and pus$ycat (minus those insanely protective dollar signs that have exempted cursing violations around here for years)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
well, the reason I'm writing is because I was called out & felt like it was an abuse of power, and extreme exaggeration of rule interpretation & an immature gesture that amounts to a personal attack extremely more offensive than any ****ing jacka$s pus$ycat comment!!

the "attack" wasn't overly vile, but on principal,. I think the following PM was entirely uncalled for. For the record I communicated in private, but when I tried to smooth things over, my genuine efforts at swapping some degree of mutual forgiveness were met with silence, for nearly 24 hours... so **** it...

needless to say I wasn't thrilled with receiving that pm... so, in the interest of equal time, or full disclosure, I'll post my initial not-so-nice reply here too:

I don't really want to give this rant it's own thread... but look at the bull**** being tolerated heere today, and look who's participating, jumping in bed with or helping to create this trainwreck???

...do I object to anyone's participation?
**** NO!! ...we're adults, and sometimes were even juvenile adults... me too for Christ's sake...
so tacking this rant onto the end of this ****fest only made sense...

deal with it

I'm pretty sure i know who sent you that. :rolleyes:

At least we know he thinks that some of us here are worthless, and are lowlifes... He just threw himself into the same bucket as them with that comment right there. Doug, some people just can't handle power.. it's no secret.

pathetic.