• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

ddarlak

Go Bills!
When they get kicked off, they'll be right back in..... sabotaging the rest of the thread.

we'll just have to have a MOD be part of the contest and they can just do their job and clean up the thread....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't miss the NHB nearly as much as I thought I would... :covereyes: :noway: :rolleyes:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Where there's a will, there's relatives.................. :tongue:

See, there's always an oddball in every crowd...........

Attachments

• group of seals.jpg
    group of seals.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most worthless thread, ever!

I can only presume..... only now, after you've posted. :ROFLMAO:
That's what I said earlier. Why do people keep this thing alive if it's so worthless or ridiculous ??
For me, it's really funny how far this thing goes and makes absolutely no sense. It basically proves, NO-ONE around here has anything to do except contribute incessant senselessness.

Me, I have an excuse. Not a good one, but I have one.:bushmill:

Tim Aucoin

Most worthless thread, ever!
1,965 views and 123 replies seem to disagree with this!! :ROFLMAO:
I would think that worthless threads would be left alone to die a lonely death, but obviously people are finding some sort of guilty pleasure in sneaking a peek in here and leaving their two cents worth behind! Dohhh, I guess I'm guilty too!! :doh::Big Laugh

kgirl

Gee... and I just had sex with my wife last night. Sorry I missed all this...

I thought the general idea would be to read a irritating thread like this......build some aggression...then go **** the wife?.....

She would probably enjoy that more.....maybe i'm just mixing in my own likes........:birthday:

Flame

I thought the general idea would be to read a irritating thread like this......build some aggression...then go **** the wife?.....

She would probably enjoy that more.....maybe i'm just mixing in my own likes........:birthday:

Some of us don't have wives!

njshorts

well, now this a$sholio c*ntpunch bi+ch fest thread is sinking below the south pole, and at the same time, traveling full circle to what I thought of when I first saw the title...

I got "called out" last night too, so I copied the assault I endured (thinking this thread would be about the further exploits of moderation-gone-mad) so I could possibly paste it in & compare note with Gino...

Anyway, I quickly noticed that his thread is about something else entirely, so I went back to work...

but then I came back & saw all the juvenile ramblings that occurred today (& are still here) and that's when I realized that this isn't an entirely unrelated topic...

so, I will throw another log on the fire...

Last night someone started a thread, with little more to offer than looking for auto censor loopholes... not valuable contribution by any means... but nothing beyond the sort of thing that the "after hours" forum had been designed for... (although I didn't notice if it was in after hours... but with the ****'g astrisk filter turned on... it wouldn't have required confinement to an after hours forum any more anyway...

...so, I contributed two comments as I recall... jackas$ ...and pus$ycat (minus those insanely protective dollar signs that have exempted cursing violations around here for years)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
well, the reason I'm writing is because I was called out & felt like it was an abuse of power, and extreme exaggeration of rule interpretation & an immature gesture that amounts to a personal attack extremely more offensive than any ****ing jacka$s pus$ycat comment!!

the "attack" wasn't overly vile, but on principal,. I think the following PM was entirely uncalled for. For the record I communicated in private, but when I tried to smooth things over, my genuine efforts at swapping some degree of mutual forgiveness were met with silence, for nearly 24 hours... so **** it...

needless to say I wasn't thrilled with receiving that pm... so, in the interest of equal time, or full disclosure, I'll post my initial not-so-nice reply here too:

I don't really want to give this rant it's own thread... but look at the bull**** being tolerated heere today, and look who's participating, jumping in bed with or helping to create this trainwreck???

...do I object to anyone's participation?
**** NO!! ...we're adults, and sometimes were even juvenile adults... me too for Christ's sake...
so tacking this rant onto the end of this ****fest only made sense...

deal with it

That's actually pretty funny... as a MM, I'm more turned off by over-regulation (including wordfilters, to be honest).