• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Since I was called out.......................

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I promise to stay out of your way if you stay outta mine.
attachment.php

Attachments

• dove.jpg
    dove.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 93

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What I don't understand even more is......... if some of you have a problem with this crap, why are you taking the time out of your busy schedules to fuel this thing and not just let it die ??

As an admin I am forced to monitor all potential problem threads.

I, for one, kinda enjoy this feud. I wouldn't want to see other members going at each other all over the forums. But in this instance it is usually entertaining.

Circleville Signs

I get to Florida a few times a year. Maybe next time I'm there i'll pay Addie's "shop" a visit. I won't say a word. Just go in, take one solid swing, and walk back out.

I bet I'd have as much fun doing that as Addie does trying to **** off one of the most respected members of the site....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
holly long ****ing post to start the thread batman. thats a lot of words to call a guy an idiot.

Holy priceless collection of Etruscan snoods !! You're right Robin...... what was I thinking when we left the Bat Cave ??

Hurry Robin !! It's Alfred's emergency belt-buckle Bat-call signal !! He's in trouble!! We must return and rethink our next move !! We can plan it, prepare it, pre-sell the movie rights !!

Nah-na-na-nah-na-nah-nah-nah-na-na-nah-na-nah-nah.............:supersmilie: