• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Skunk!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
:iamwithstupid

you know, i see a lot thumbs up with this thread...but the reality is, mosh mixed beer and guns together.

mark galoob

Reminds me of the "Mountain Rest Inn" where I grew up in Northern NJ. They had a skeet shooting range and a bar.

Kinda crazy...

SignosaurusRex

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Serves you right Mosh! It wasn't bothering you none other than your lack of "sumtin to shood at" at the time. All you managed to do with a 44 mag. was "graze" it? Jeezus!!! I only shoot what's bothering me .....or what I intend to eat it!

Mosh

Update report I now have a three-legged snunk eating cat food with my cats!
Pic on the way.....

RebeckaR

Geez Mosh, I think you cursed me with your skunk story.
Took my dogs out for our afternoon walk and they ran joyfully down over the edge of the hill.
Then I smelled it. Oh yeah. The little dog came running back rubbing her nose in the grass, but pretty pleased with herself.
Skooter, the lab, didn't come when I called. So walked halfway down the hill to find her and I was just in time to see her flipping the now dead skunk around like a stuffed toy and then rolling on it.
yay.
We've all had a bath now - peroxide and soda works fabulously - but there's still a cloud of eau de skunk here in my house. Good times.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Geez Mosh, I think you cursed me with your skunk story.
Took my dogs out for our afternoon walk and they ran joyfully down over the edge of the hill.
Then I smelled it. Oh yeah. The little dog came running back rubbing her nose in the grass, but pretty pleased with herself.
Skooter, the lab, didn't come when I called. So walked halfway down the hill to find her and I was just in time to see her flipping the now dead skunk around like a stuffed toy and then rolling on it.
yay.
We've all had a bath now - peroxide and soda works fabulously - but there's still a cloud of eau de skunk here in my house. Good times.

Pretty funny - at least from this far away.
I have a question, did the peroxide change the color of the dogs?
I seem to remember my mom using it to change her hair color.

wayne k
guam usa

RebeckaR

Skooter's already blonde, being a yellow lab.The peroxide is diluted enough and doesn't stay on them long enough to affect their hair color.
You'd think a dog that loves the water would like getting a bath.
Not so much.

TheSellOut

:iamwithstupid

you know, i see a lot thumbs up with this thread...but the reality is, mosh mixed beer and guns together.

mark galoob

Mosh + beer + guns + no other people = no fowl!

Besides mixing beer and guns is cooler than mixing beer and power tools!!

Marlene

poor little skunk! you put out food and when he came to eat it, you shot him. the shunk doesn't have a clue that you don't want him eating what was left out to be eaten so don't blame him for coming. I had a shunk that was descented as kid and thye are very sweet little guys.

GypsyGraphics

poor little skunk! you put out food and when he came to eat it, you shot him. the shunk doesn't have a clue that you don't want him eating what was left out to be eaten so don't blame him for coming. I had a shunk that was descented as kid and thye are very sweet little guys.

marlene... that so cool! do you remember if your parents actually took it to a vet to have it desencted? they really are so darn cute!

got any photos???

Marlene

marlene... that so cool! do you remember if your parents actually took it to a vet to have it desencted? they really are so darn cute!

got any photos???

my mom worked as the RN in a small hospital's OR. the skunk was found by the nuns (Catholic hospital) who knew I would love it. they talked the head surgeon into doing the descenting and gave me my shunk. these same nuns also gave me white mice, frogs and rabbits as they worked in the lab so I was always coming home from there with some critter. I don't have any photos as my dad was a slide man and most of our childhood photos got ruined when he stored the slides in the attic.