• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Slow day...what do you do?

TimToad

We catch up on file archiving, dumping old obsolete files, cleaning, organizing, processing new job photos for the portfolio and marketing materials. Dump scraps of material that has accumulated. Clean shop, tools, etc. Work on marketing materials. Add questions to the logo design form. Throw darts at the maps of eastern PA and Buffalo, both the respective armpits of the otherwise fine states they are located in.

We also run the overhead calculator supplied by SignCraft magazine with current financials and do some forecasting for the next year's goals.

Thanks for the invite Gino, but I'd rather be a chaperone for my friend's 12 year old daughter on a blind date with some guy named Roy Moore than break anything including bread with the likes of your horse's arse.

Its so completely passive aggressive and typical of people like you to pull the crap you do day in and day out against some of us and then think anyone would seriously think there is an ounce of sincerity in your invitation. Subjecting people to the abuse and insults you willingly and purposely do every day is not something easily cast aside as boyish pranks or inadvertant slips of the tongue. You've honed your persona here and most likely in real life over many decades. Most people see right through it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, there ya go again. running your mouth like a jacka$$ and ruining, yet another thread for personal gain(s). For whatever reason I'm doing this, I was totally serious.... for you and anyone else who would wanna come. There's a time to put certain things aside. If you don't want to come, just be a f*ckin' man about it and say, you'd rather not come, but the stupid little insults on this just go to show how really shallow you are.

Feel free to take all the pokes ya want at me. At least I know for what little it's worth to you and maybe some others, I did honestly try. For all of your labels and psychoanalyzing things to death are about as worthless as 99% of your gibberish.

If you think I'm targeting you, get over yourself. It's just that for the most part, nothing you say means a hill of beans to most any business person(s). Most can see you bought a business after years of being in the business, but not making a go of it an ANY of the states you've lived in over the last 30 years, so you finally bought one and then sent the only employee packing and brought your wife in. More power to ya, guy..... but you are very transparent.

However, I do feel honored that you made this so important a post about what you do in your shop to include me and your polemic about my habits and what's inside my head.... cover about 75% of your entire post. :thankyou:

Johnny Best

We catch up on file archiving, dumping old obsolete files, cleaning, organizing, processing new job photos for the portfolio and marketing materials. Dump scraps of material that has accumulated. Clean shop, tools, etc. Work on marketing materials. Add questions to the logo design form. Throw darts at the maps of eastern PA and Buffalo, both the respective armpits of the otherwise fine states they are located in.

We also run the overhead calculator supplied by SignCraft magazine with current financials and do some forecasting for the next year's goals.

Thanks for the invite Gino, but I'd rather be a chaperone for my friend's 12 year old daughter on a blind date with some guy named Roy Moore than break anything including bread with the likes of your horse's arse.

Its so completely passive aggressive and typical of people like you to pull the crap you do day in and day out against some of us and then think anyone would seriously think there is an ounce of sincerity in your invitation. Subjecting people to the abuse and insults you willingly and purposely do every day is not something easily cast aside as boyish pranks or inadvertant slips of the tongue. You've honed your persona here and most likely in real life over many decades. Most people see right through it.

Surprized your mother lets you have darts in the basement. You must have been bullied at school. Then getting excited about the Roy Moore thing, sorry to hear about that, was it a priest or a close family member?
You need to lighten up a little. Trump won, get over it. I know what you do when things get slow, you watch Fox News and get that hate started up.
Don't worry, I won't invite you to anything, we already have a crazy nephew attending.

Surprized your mother lets you have darts in the basement. You must have been bullied at school. Then getting excited about the Roy Moore thing, sorry to hear about that, was it a priest or a close family member?
You need to lighten up a little. Trump won, get over it. I know what you do when things get slow, you watch Fox News and get that hate started up.
Don't worry, I won't invite you to anything, we already have a crazy nephew attending.
Just out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know how many people on here on pro or anti Trump

Johnny Best

That would be two questions? From another post you said you were a gun toten, anti-abortionist and pro Trump, make America great again kinda guy. So that is 1 Pro Trump, then me, that makes 2.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just out of curiosity, it would be interesting to know how many people on here on pro or anti Trump

There was a section here years ago. No Holds Barred. It was a place for anyone to go and talk discuss, argue about anything as long as profanity wasn't included. It was good for a few weeks or months, but everyone, including moi...... got carried away and we discussed everything from politics to religion and many could not set apart the talks in there, to the boards and the tempers carried out to the regular forums and THAT.... I think was the beginning of the end for this place. Many friendships were broken and only because people could not keep their tempers and egos in check. What spilled into the regular boards went downhill. Even after the section was closed down, the anger still spewed over. It was a good idea, but some things are better left unknown or behind closed doors.

I don't think you can even view them in the archives any longer.

There was a section here years ago. No Holds Barred. It was a place for anyone to go and talk discuss, argue about anything as long as profanity wasn't included. It was good for a few weeks or months, but everyone, including moi...... got carried away and we discussed everything from politics to religion and many could not set apart the talks in there, to the boards and the tempers carried out to the regular forums and THAT.... I think was the beginning of the end for this place. Many friendships were broken and only because people could not keep their tempers and egos in check. What spilled into the regular boards went downhill. Even after the section was closed down, the anger still spewed over. It was a good idea, but some things are better left unknown or behind closed doors.

I don't think you can even view them in the archives any longer.
Dang that would've been interesting. I mean for all the "arguing" I see on here, most is in good fun until someone gets seriously butthurt. But I enjoy the witty comebacks because I enjoy a challenge. Funny how guys are, they could be ripping each other up and down one thread, and then agreeing and getting along in another thread

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Dang that would've been interesting. I mean for all the "arguing" I see on here, most is in good fun until someone gets seriously butthurt. But I enjoy the witty comebacks because I enjoy a challenge. Funny how guys are, they could be ripping each other up and down one thread, and then agreeing and getting along in another thread

Haha, just noticed your in Georgetown. I got an install down there next week at at store in that fancy outdoor shopping mall off University & 35.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha, just noticed your in Georgetown. I got an install down there next week at at store in that fancy outdoor shopping mall off University & 35.

Awwww..... there goes the friendship...... huh ?? Your stepping in on my territory. :eek: :mad: :confused:

You mean you just saw that now ?? It really helps to pay attention to all the things people do provide.... for no charge. See, if you had filled out the toadster's questionnaire, you'd know that already, where Johnny's form will only tell you you're a frickin' dummie for not looking it up on page 16.

TimToad

That's hilarious. A total jerk with almost 29,000 posts and paid membership, most of which include unapologetic attacks and self-serving insults on any number of fellow members is criticizing somebody else about running their mouth for personal gain. You got me by about 28,000 posts in the running your mouth department. I'm sure you'll crack that 29,000 number by the end of the day.

As if there is anything to gain putting your sorry arse on notice that I'm not just going to sit back and let you run me, my business, or anyone else here down without a response. Putting someone on ignore obviously isn't enough to send you the signal to just lay off and have you do the same for the people who have you on ignore. I haven't addressed you or responded to you directly except AFTER you've gone after me in over 2 years. Why you just can't do the same is beyond me, but not surprising.

You don't know anything about my business or history that I've haven't shared here. I'm not about to post my resume, but needless to say, you are in no position to judge me or my skill level. Bottom line, I've seen your work, you have nothing to base your critiques of others on.

Knowing that you memorize everything in order to save it for future insults reveals more about you than anyone else here and should serve as a warning to anyone who shares anything, lest you have your information added to Gino's future attack fodder files. But then again, EVERYBODY already but someone who joined today knows what to expect from you.

I've owned multiple businesses and several sign companies and the one I currently own was started by someone else, but we surpassed their best year in our first year and have grown the business between 5-8% per year since buying it, JUST LIKE WE PLANNED IT AND WORK IT ON A DAILY BASIS. We do high quality work and if I knew anything and everything I posted wasn't going to get the Gino and Johnny Doodler treatment, I'd post more photos of sign work and design work we're proud of. Why would anyone with any brains want to open themselves up to that?

I'd leave any mention of my wife out of your comments. She is of no concern to you and she'd likely kick your ass from here to Scranton if she knew you've insulted her in the past.

The biggest shame about this board is that the owners just don't seem to care if someone like you insults people to the point that they go away or stop offering their help or ideas.

Who on earth regardless of talent level would want to share their ideas, designs or sign work when they know somebody with 29,000 posts but not a single photo of a job or request for critique of a design offered is waiting to pounce on anything someone says he might disagree with?

Especially if they ever figure out who you are and see the caliber of work your shop does. That's the real pity here. This site is being dominated and ruined by a guy with way too much time on his hands given the 29,000 posts and whose work could best be described as mediocre to standard grade, low design skill, knock it out, blue collar sign company.

Its easy to run one's mouth and put others down anonymously without showing your own work, so people can't gauge if you actually know what the hell you are doing or see the quality of work you're capable of producing. Except for a very small number of members, most folks here don't even know what sign company you even operate. I've seen your work, you are in no position to judge or criticize ANYBODY about much of anything based on the work posted on your website.

For the sake of the other members, please put me on ignore or act as if my posts don't pertain to you, which they usually don't 99% of the time.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Fug, now I have to go read all Gino's posts to see if he mentioned your wife. If so, he's a hypocrite. Another title added?

That's hilarious. A total jerk with almost 29,000 posts and paid membership, most of which include unapologetic attacks and self-serving insults on any number of fellow members is criticizing somebody else about running their mouth for personal gain. You got me by about 28,000 posts in the running your mouth department. I'm sure you'll crack that 29,000 number by the end of the day.

As if there is anything to gain putting your sorry arse on notice that I'm not just going to sit back and let you run me, my business, or anyone else here down without a response. Putting someone on ignore obviously isn't enough to send you the signal to just lay off and have you do the same for the people who have you on ignore. I haven't addressed you or responded to you directly except AFTER you've gone after me in over 2 years. Why you just can't do the same is beyond me, but not surprising.

You don't know anything about my business or history that I've haven't shared here. I'm not about to post my resume, but needless to say, you are in no position to judge me or my skill level. Bottom line, I've seen your work, you have nothing to base your critiques of others on.

Knowing that you memorize everything in order to save it for future insults reveals more about you than anyone else here and should serve as a warning to anyone who shares anything, lest you have your information added to Gino's future attack fodder files. But then again, EVERYBODY already but someone who joined today knows what to expect from you.

I've owned multiple businesses and several sign companies and the one I currently own was started by someone else, but we surpassed their best year in our first year and have grown the business between 5-8% per year since buying it, JUST LIKE WE PLANNED IT AND WORK IT ON A DAILY BASIS. We do high quality work and if I knew anything and everything I posted wasn't going to get the Gino and Johnny Doodler treatment, I'd post more photos of sign work and design work we're proud of. Why would anyone with any brains want to open themselves up to that?

I'd leave any mention of my wife out of your comments. She is of no concern to you and she'd likely kick your *** from here to Scranton if she knew you've insulted her in the past.

The biggest shame about this board is that the owners just don't seem to care if someone like you insults people to the point that they go away or stop offering their help or ideas.

Who on earth regardless of talent level would want to share their ideas, designs or sign work when they know somebody with 29,000 posts but not a single photo of a job or request for critique of a design offered is waiting to pounce on anything someone says he might disagree with?

Especially if they ever figure out who you are and see the caliber of work your shop does. That's the real pity here. This site is being dominated and ruined by a guy with way too much time on his hands given the 29,000 posts and whose work could best be described as mediocre to standard grade, low design skill, knock it out, blue collar sign company.

Its easy to run one's mouth and put others down anonymously without showing your own work, so people can't gauge if you actually know what the hell you are doing or see the quality of work you're capable of producing. Except for a very small number of members, most folks here don't even know what sign company you even operate. I've seen your work, you are in no position to judge or criticize ANYBODY about much of anything based on the work posted on your website.

For the sake of the other members, please put me on ignore or act as if my posts don't pertain to you, which they usually don't 99% of the time.
What he said

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Awwww..... there goes the friendship...... huh ?? Your stepping in on my territory. :eek: :mad: :confused:

You mean you just saw that now ?? It really helps to pay attention to all the things people do provide.... for no charge. See, if you had filled out the toadster's questionnaire, you'd know that already, where Johnny's form will only tell you you're a frickin' dummie for not looking it up on page 16.

Well, if you continued reading and were not rushing and doing a hack job, Page 17 contradicted and invalidated what was on page 16 so there was no need to know anything about anyone anytime. See where the confusion is or do you want to correct me and tell me where I went wrong?