• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Slow day...what do you do?

Joe House

Marlene, thanks for the links.
Toad, thanks for taking another thread down the toilet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TimToad

Marlene, thanks for the links.
Toad, thanks for taking another thread down the toilet

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'd watch your mouth unless you want your associates in Fresno to lose a whole bunch of business. We have multiple other suppliers we can use that act more professionally than you just did.

Mosh

I don't have them. Since 1988 I have only had one day where I didn't have a job to do. You should never have time on your hands, go hussle up work.

Marlene

I'd watch your mouth unless you want your associates in Fresno to lose a whole bunch of business. We have multiple other suppliers we can use that act more professionally than you just did.

not cool at all to threaten a person's business.

TimToad

not cool at all to threaten a person's business.
Vendors who publicly represent their companies should practice some restraint before they start insulting people without crediting all those who have taken this thread into the toilet. There is plenty of blame to go around for this or any other thread going off track.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Try heeding your own advice, buster.

You're the only one who directed this down the toilet, with your insults and accusations. After you started in on me..... and others, I naturally took the cue.

You might consider reading your posts before hitting 'send'. You're too tight around anyone or anything.

If you come to the picnic, we'll put you with the neighbor's 12 year old daughter, like you asked and see what happens to her, ya ol' pervert. You really should be ashamed of yourself. Your thoughts and outbursts are really ridiculous.... even for someone of your limited stature. :banghead:

Marlene

Vendors who publicly represent their companies should practice some restraint before they start insulting people without crediting all those who have taken this thread into the toilet. There is plenty of blame to go around for this or any other thread going off track.[/QUO

We ALL represent a company and all of us should be allowed to express our opinions without threats of any kind. The insults fly around the site everyday by everyone but no one has ever threaten another member's business, that is until you did. That is not cool no matter how you want to spin it.

ams

Slow days are rare, but when we do get one, I catch up on paperwork such as sending out past due invoices and accounting stuff, then clean the shop and organize things. After everything important is done, I like to go to my lazyboy and relax for a few minutes until the door opens and I have to jump up.

Lea Marc

When we get slow days we have a production list of things to do such as tidy files, clean the machines, check stock supplies, update our job list, calibrate screens, make sure firmware is up to date etc. Then if we are all caught up on that work on in-house projects and promotional material or help out back to get jobs out the door.