• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what is your hobby

signappeal

Play with my cars, here is one of them.

Attachments

• _5270031.jpg
    _5270031.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 126

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
With all the free time I get these days I'm still working on furniture and playhouses.
Two year old twins seem to suck all of that free time up.
Here's a set of bookshelves and a playhouse. I've got a sofa, table, and two chairs in the works for the shop remodeling project.

Pat I like the cupboard or whatever it is...reminds me of Salvador Dali and his melting clocks....Or you really need to get a new square.

Tim Aucoin

Cruise, Camp & Photography! My wife & I are "serious" semi-pro amateurs. A few samples... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• TPA_7647.jpg
    TPA_7647.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 129
  • TPA_7660.jpg
    TPA_7660.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 129
  • T in Canola Field.jpg
    T in Canola Field.jpg
    759.2 KB · Views: 96

surf city

LMAO "free time" what the hell is that? I used to ride my harley and the cemetary stuff like Jillybean does but, hell if I have time. I also used to be pretty good at drinkin beer.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Beekeeping...until this year. My daughter had a bad reaction to a sting, and I ran every last bee out on a rail...

JB

sixtsix

Camping, video Games and drag racing my '66 Sport Fury Convertible.

Attachments

• Monty Carlo.jpg
    Monty Carlo.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 132

eye4clr

cycling, racing Nacra 20 catamarans, jiu-jitsu, taking my kids to legoland

good clean living....well...except for all the Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale

Sticky Signs

Beer, BBQ, chillin on the patio, off road adventuring (usually trying to find another cool outdoor spot to drink beer) and my latest obsession in smoking meat in my new smoker. Mostly in that order. In my younger days I spent most of my time skate/snowboarding, playing guitar and touring in rock bands, partying and hanging out at the beach. It's funny how breaking an ankle and getting married will put a stop to all that. Oh well, life goes on.

Border

I play keys in a classic hard rock band.... We get to open for Great White in a few weeks!
www.BorderPatrolRocks.com
I also like to do some custom paint jobs, drink lots of beer and burn sh*t.

Pat, those things you are building absolutely ROCK! I hate square things in general...Best book cases, ever!

Sticky Signs

Border, I don't recommend burning anything at the Great White show. In fact, I'd bring a fire extinguisher and keep it real close to me.