• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So...When push comes to shove!

slappy

great story! I'm so glad you stepped up and did what had to be done! You are true to your screenname lol

Border

what if you added to your contract a clause that clearly states permission to access the property during all stages of the project from site planing to completion. defining completion not as installation but, any subsequent modification or work deemed necessary till final payment has be received.

essentially just giving you ownership of your work and access to it until THEY own it.

I like it!

binki

The laws in California are pretty clear and winning a lawsuit is a very happy day. Once they don't pay the judgment forget about trying to collect, just file for a 'statement of assets' and they have to come to court with all of their assets so the judge can order sale of them to pay the judgment. If they don't show then they are in contempt of court and go to the local pokey.

It is worth the price of admission.