• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software to run CNC Machine.

Techman

vcarve or aspire.. either one is every thing needed for a sign shop.

also artcam express will take vectors in and make tool paths for just about any machine out there. it costs about 160 bux. It is a good software but is limited to simple vector creation and tool pathing. However it also comes with a load of relief files to import and create some 3d art as well.

I have both packages and use the vectric products exclusively.

I been hearing small amount of whining from dealers who "say" that vectric products will not run their equipment because Vectric sells their software direct to end users..

tbullo

Superunknown
I have been using ProfileLab by Cadlink for years with our Camtech router. Its as easy as SignLab and it outputs to camplot to send files to the table .Use it for cutting, hog out, V carve, beveled letters and so on. Now the 3D profiling is a little tricky. Really haven't used that feature much.

neil_se

Vectric Aspire for sure. Enroute came with my machine and I put up with it for about 2 years before switching to Aspire, which I find far more logical and feature-full. I can just export a PLT to use directly with my Multicam.

fixtureman

have you checked axyz if they have a version that will run on windows 7 or can you run it in xp mode I just upgraded my wifes desktop to a windows7 professional 32 and can run my old it. It won't run the programs on programs on windows 7 professional 64 so we dropped back to the 32 bit version and all is well. Some of the programs were on my windows 3.1 computer and I had to use a 3.5 floppy drive to load them.