• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software you love!

Border

Digital Music Mentor.
I can scan any song through it and get a printed transcription of the chords, melody and bass lines to instantly be able to pick along. Priceless.

That's some cool software right there! I just downloaded the trial version and gave it a spin.
:corndog:

Border

Glad ya liked it. It's awesome software for musicians.
Too bad it's not setup for piano, but just being able to quickly grab the chord structures is big help in itself, especially when ya have a pile of new songs to cram on!

I'll pass it on to our bass player and guitarists.
Thanks again!
:U Rock::toasting:

J.D. Iles

pandora
Google docs and spreadsheets
gmail (If you aren't using gmail - you are losing out on the best email experience out there)
palm desktop (it's free to anyone who wants to use it)

J.D. Iles
www.signsneversleep.com
====================================

Checkers

With all of the estimate and price questions here, I'm surprised that only a few people mentioned estimating or bookkeeping software.
For business, my favorites are:
Corel, EstiMate, QuickBooks and SeaMonkey suite which is Netscape with a new look.
I still use and prefer M$ Office because I haven't found a contact management "system" that works better yet.

Checkers

jbennett

Someone else mentioned malwarebytes. It is a truly unbelievable program. I have fixed friends computers that I would originally have to have probably formatted instead. Very good program!!

jbennett