• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soljet XF

O

onlinestar

They must of pulled out 64" latex-sol memjets with piezo laser countur cutter the last minute...

Robert M

makes sense

Something must have happened, because a two headed print only unit based on older Epson technology (GS-6000) is not "rocket.science"

Jack Knight1979

Print speeds are pretty awesome. I also like the pinch roll lever on the front and back of the machine. Post heating is killer too.

I like the machine. How long before they offer the 74"?

What I was REALLY hoping for was dual CMYKcmk. I'm tired of fighting color shifts in BW white prints. I can eliminate hue shift, but eliminating the concern would have been nice.

Great printer though. Blows my Pro II out of the water. That said. My Pro II is still doing an awesome job seven years later. Great buy with a Roland.

Baz

I hope it will pop up some used XC:s now when the guys need to get the latest model, the XC would do fine for me :smile:

No kidding! Looks really nice but it is allot more printer than what i need. I don't need to print 1000 sq. ft. of vinyl an hour. I do need something a little more affordable. So i am also hoping this will spring out some hot deals on older models.

FrankW

No cutter, just a printer. I saw the price of 35.5k and just figured it had to have a cutter. So what does this one have over the Mutoh 1638 or the Epson two headed Sure Color S50670 , besides being red.

Roland is not known for being the most innovative printer manufacturer in the world. But: if you take a look with the eyes of a technician and compare a valuejet to a similar VersaCamm Pro, you know that the better engineers work at Roland.

splizaat

NOTHING will beat the reliability of a Roland. And a smart man in the area once told me, it doesn't matter what the price tag of the machine is, it matters how fast it'll make you money. If you're a high enough volume shop to need an XF--- good chances are, you'll have it paid off in the first two weeks anyways.

The next question is, can all vinyls even accept ink that fast?

nhuminh

I just came to Roland Vietnam to ask them to buy new XF-640 printer, they don't know about it and go to rolanddg.com to see, after they call to Roland Head company, they told me the price is $37.000 and it is only available in June 2013, more expensive in US.
Im using 2 VS640 and 1 SJ745ex but not met my productivity, hope XF is useful for me
I alway choice Roland because it can use China bulk ink, just only install one ink chip to cartridge easy than Epson SureColor S50670