• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Starting a new business

Billct2

This thread is a good example of why clueless newbies, who have done no research, asking silly questions sometimes get a less than warm welcome.
So how'd it go Jet?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA, house builder...................................

• As far as hammers go..... you can look into a well balanced fiber-glass handle of about 8lbs. for starters.

Being that it's one of the oldest tools known to man.... you can approach it with a cordless type... or the newer electric and even pneumatic styles. However, then you have to get all kinds of extra equipment to run extension cords or air lines from a compressor. Now, if you're building a new house, you'll probably not have any electricity around, so you'll have to buy a generator, too. Once you have the generator up and running, you'll be able to operate a stove [get one at Lowes] and you can have food on site while you're hammering away. If you get a high end generator, you can probably have a friend there helping you while you hammer. Heck, he can probably be doing your plumbing.... which we can help in that department also, but we don't want to pirate this thread for a plumber's needs, so we'll stick to hammers.

Anyway, you can cook the many animals you kill while not hammering and using your trusty gun.

So, let us know when you move on to screwdrivers and we'll get you going with that dandy tool in a jiffy.​

Again, welcome to the wonderful world of anything for nothing and good luck with your house.

And now a word from our sponsors.............
:bushmill: :beer :wine-smi:

:rock-n-roll:

Mikeifg

In this economy? a new sign shop Really? I would stick to your fulltime job. Not trying to be mean but your putting the cart before the horse. Shop, equipment free help and then what. Do you know how to run a business would be the first thing can you design is the second and so on. I agree with Fitch by the way...