• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

starting of logo

drsquash

well what do u think this is the mascot and should i use him in logo or think it would be to much
Dr Squash Graphics
you think i should use him in the logo? or not
thanks

Attachments

• DrSquashR (2).jpg
    DrSquashR (2).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 132

visual800

NO!...HELL NO! Good thing you posted early though cause you have not wasted alot of time. lines are rough, too much embellishment and its not professional.

Jillbeans

It's OK if you're selling vegetables, but for signs, not so much.
It's not a bad illustration though and I give you credit for doing it.
Around here, we have Dr. Waterheater, Dr. Tile, Dr. Glass, and The Rug Doctor to name a few.
It seems to be a popular name choice so I think I'd re-think that too unless you name it Dr. Graphics because Dr. Squash just makes me think of vegetables, or someone who murders fonts.
Love....Jill

Craig Sjoquist

Great drawing you got skills woo hooo

As for the Dr squash with a green beard & a ....Purse ??? ok

Dr name 1st.... was a sign shop around corner from using Sign Dr....did move to what is suppose to better location, someday they will learn how to do advertising maybe.

As you see my Avatar I'm wearing a Dr. coat..helps me look clean & professional ...works.

Ok back to drawing

Dr Squash is fine edgy ..if your good at what ya do even better... may I suggest use a Dr coat .. dropped the beard... dropped the ..PURSE replace with sign tools ....brush, knife, pencil, etc ..what ever you specialize in kinda vision.

You want this cartoon ..to know what it is & what it is about ... on sight even small thumbnails.. also friendly & happy looking your colors are good but it needs a little more work is all, great idea keep at it.

xxaxx

Way too complicated for a logo icon ... and personally it just doesn't look good. I would throw that in the recycle bin and never look back.

xxaxx

Haha, it reminds me of this hand drawn burrito "logo" one of our customers brought in not too long ago ...

Attachments

• Burrito Man w Color.jpg
    Burrito Man w Color.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 68

Marlene

the whole thing feels out of date. get rid of the head reflector as I don't think a doctor has worn one of those since the early 1900's. also, the running with the bag image is out of date as a doctor wouldn't be making a house call. the white coat and less action might work.

that is not a good look for that area!

Attachments

• DrSquashR%20(2).jpg
    DrSquashR%20(2).jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 92