• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

starting of logo

Caitlin

much better to look at a butt chin

so has the OP done any re-draws or will squashy live on doing his house calls at high speed on his magic pink arrow keeping signs looking good with his awesome doctoring skills? day two in the saga of Squashy, MD. on today's eposide, Squashy, MD saves the lives of a family of turnips who were in a horrid clash with the rutabaga family over who rules the gross tasting veggies in town. the rutabagas have long held the stadning in town as being gross until the newbie turnip family moved into their turf. "this town isn't big enough for two gross tasting veggies, you're going down" there was a horrible Kiss the Cook knife fight and several of the turnip clan were slashed and would have perished if not for Squashy, MD who rode into town on his pink arrow and saved the day...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I really don't mind the squash concept if you can build it into a brand that people will relate to signage (might be an uphill battle)

I think it's fun but as others have mentioned here, maybe needs some work and refinement to make it look more 2013 and more signage.