• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

stick people

Joe Diaz

I'd suggest saving your money and time looking for them and just draw them up. How hard can it be? They are stick figures.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
ATV, Fishing Stick Figure Families? Think Poorly Packed Parachute Stick Figure Families.
Puddles!

Sometimes I just crack myself up. Must be time for more medication.

signwizz

thanx for the link was looking for something quick its for a family member alway count on the smart asses to come out of the wood work lol
soon nobody will ask questions :clapping:
signWIZZ

Flame

thanx for the link was looking for something quick its for a family member alway count on the smart asses to come out of the wood work lol
soon nobody will ask questions :clapping:
signWIZZ

Did you really not expect people to laugh at you? :popcorn:

signwizz

so because i ask a simple question that makes me a dumb ass nice attitude for a friendly forum...people make these to make our job faster and make more money id rather spend time on larger jobs than drawing scanning tracing cleaning up .....But your the smart one,seems you have nothing better to do then bust balls and draw......id rather make money
:clapping:

OldPaint

talent will make you money, to get that talent you 1st have to BE CAPABLE OF drawing STICK FIGURES))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Flame

so because i ask a simple question that makes me a dumb ass nice attitude for a friendly forum...people make these to make our job faster and make more money id rather spend time on larger jobs than drawing scanning tracing cleaning up .....But your the smart one,seems you have nothing better to do then bust balls and draw......id rather make money

ooooo. When in doubt throw out a money quote. Never fails.

Dude...relax. It was nothing more than a little ribbing on the side. Just laugh along alright?

And for the record, I turn down stick figure jobs on a weekly basis. Convinced there IS no money there, but good luck with em! Maybe you find a way to profit from sticky sticks.

Dave Drane

So its ok for someone to make your job easier, but what will you give back between making all that money????:ROFLMAO:

signmeup

And for the record, I turn down stick figure jobs on a weekly basis. Convinced there IS no money there, but good luck with em! Maybe you find a way to profit from sticky sticks.
Dude! Don't turn them down.... price them so you do want to do them. If they bite you make money.......if they don't, you'll never hear from them again. Win/win.

Joe Diaz

signwizz, I don't know if I'm included in with the "smart a$$es" for my comments, but I really wasn't trying to be. It was sincere advice.

If you are in this industry you should be able make your own stick figures. It takes no time at all. In fact, it takes probably less time then the time you spent in this very thread.

I see you use Corel. Simpy use the "Freehand Tool", draw it out on the screen, no need to scan and trace anything, then adjust the outline thickness of those lines, then go to "Arrange" - "Convert Outline to Object" Easy as pie.

And since you brought up money, keep this in mind. You could invest $45.00 to buy a collection of stick figure clipart, the majority of which you probably will never use... OR you could invest a little bit of your time improving your skills in Corel, an investment that will pay off big in the future if you stick with it and don't rely on others searching down clip art for you. If the point is making more money, I would think that would be the way to go. Think long term here.

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

But in fairness. You really should have seen this coming. And to be honest with you, I think you did. But why? Even if you don't know how to draw your own stick figures, I have to believe that you know how to use Google and search for what you need... if for any reason just to avoid the embarrassment of asking professionals where to get stick figure clipart. It just doesn't add up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This is just great. Here's a guy that's been a member for at least seven years and knows the ins 'n outs of this place.... and you all are telling him how to conduct his business.

Don't you really think he already knows just about everything all you smart people have said and still wants to ask a question ?? Regardless of how simple or basic the question.... it's still a valid question. Your answers are the stupid part.

Anyone in business for 7 years is doing something right and to ask a simple question and get burned like this just shows how shallow most of you are.

It's no wonder so many people cop an attitude here. He's not a beginner, he's not asking for prices, he's not giving away top secrets and you all want to belittle him.

Do you really think telling someone how simple something is is going to make them do it ?? Not with your condescending attitude. Like so many people say.... either answer the question if you know how or sidestep this thread for lack of knowledge for his question.

Marlene

I hate those F'ing stick people! when I se a mini van with those I just want to rear-end it. I can see why you are looking for a source for these as they are a pound them out kind of thing and why waste valuable time drawing this junk when some one all ready has done and ready to pound out by the boat load. people before you ahve asked and have gotten the same so don't feel bad. I personally would lob the head off anyone brave enough to ask me to make them so you are brave enough to ask for a source here and also brave enough to actually make them. try googling to see if there a place that sells the files.