• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

stick people

Jillbeans

It's easy to draw stick figures.
And yes, they also make me want to hurl.
And I can't see how one second spent making these eyesores would be worth any $$.
Not that a family member is going to want to pay you for them anyway.
Just as easy to make a bunch of little stick figure penises and paste them on all the people.
Moms, the dog, pom pom girl etc all with a boner.
hahaha
Love....Jill

tcorn1965

It's easy to draw stick figures.
And yes, they also make me want to hurl.
And I can't see how one second spent making these eyesores would be worth any $$.
Not that a family member is going to want to pay you for them anyway.
Just as easy to make a bunch of little stick figure penises and paste them on all the people.
Moms, the dog, pom pom girl etc all with a boner.
hahaha
Love....Jill

That is one freaky avatar! :covereyes:

Terry

speedneeds

Might sell a few of these to the disgruntled stick family haters out there. :Big Laugh

Attachments

• stick family masacre.jpg
    stick family masacre.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 93

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
DIY Stickies
Coming to market soon for those who don't want to buy a whole cd full of figures they might not use.

30pg full color instruction manual (pdf) included at no extra charge

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• gac-stick.jpg
    gac-stick.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 90

Joe Diaz

I purposely had pointed out my remark had nothing to do with you.

I call BS. I think you are just saying that now. Here is why: True you did not single me out by name, but just for fun:Big Laugh here is what you said:

and you all are telling him how to conduct his business.
Now here are the only posts posted before your comment that one could remotely construe as someone telling the OP how to "conduct his business":

I'd suggest saving your money and time looking for them and just draw them up. How hard can it be? They are stick figures.

Dood... If you can't draw a stick figure it is time to hang up the cricut and retire.
Although technical jiarby isn't telling him how to conduct his business, he is telling him that he should close down his business.

invest it wisely

You could invest $45.00 to buy a collection of stick figure clipart, the majority of which you probably will never use... OR you could invest a little bit of your time improving your skills in Corel....

So as you can easily see, jiarby and myself are the only ones that you could be talking about. And, since you didn't single out jiarby or say "except joe", and since you deliberately used the words "you all" which would imply that you are talking about more than one person, one would have to conclude that I am a part of that "you all"

So no Gino, I'm didn't respond to you because I feel guilty for whatever reason, I'm responding because your comment did in fact involve me, whether you will admit to it now or not. :wink:

Joe Diaz

DIY Stickies
Coming to market soon for those who don't want to buy a whole cd full of figures they might not use.

30pg full color instruction manual (pdf) included at no extra charge

wayne k
guam usa

Sweet. :Big Laugh

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I didn't quote you, so don't go changing your copy again.
Call it anything you like. You still have it wrong….. for the most part.

When I wrote the post you’re referring to, I was on another page writing it and hadn’t even seen your second post as of my writing and then posting it. After I posted it, it didn’t matter to me that you back-pedaled a little, but you think what you want.

All of the posts before mine were telling him in one way or another he was beneath them because everyone suggested how easy it is to draw stick figures or they don’t even bother with such nonsense…..or his name indicated it all. Not only that Joey, but some repeated themselves to get their point across again.

As you can clearly see, many people said these things, NOT just you and jiarby…. and then some others tried to help. If you think I’m gonna split hairs and start naming names and who did this and who said that and making exceptions for you when you weren’t even involved yet, you’re more frickin’ stupid than I gave you credit for…..:rolleyes:. Talk about playing Mr Monitor....... :ROFLMAO:

You made fun of me for a lecture, then you write in this one post that you want me to be more explicit. What is up you your crapper young man ?? Do you need some Metamucil to get yourself more regular and stop being so irritable ??
Your playing Mr Detective isn’t your strong suit, so please try to stop creating new story lines to sooth your evidently guilty complex….. in more ways then you realize. :thankyou:

:Oops: almost forgot........... joey privateye.jpg

CES020

I must have read Joe's post wrong because when I read it, I thought he gave good advice an actual comment the OP made, which was he had to draw and scan the photos. I didn't even remotely think it was condescending or intolerant at all. Can't say that for several of the other posts, but I certainly thought it was a constructive thing to tell someone.

Maybe I read it wrong :doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I must have read Joe's post wrong because when I read it, I thought he gave good advice an actual comment the OP made, which was he had to draw and scan the photos. I didn't even remotely think it was condescending or intolerant at all. Can't say that for several of the other posts, but I certainly thought it was a constructive thing to tell someone.

Maybe I read it wrong :doh:

For the most part, so did I. That's why I wasn't including him in any of my remarks. However, he came back and defended himself and then starting dissecting this thing apart to the point... its pointless now. He just sounded guilty after that.

Joe Diaz

LOL See Gino it's easy to draw stick figures.

You know what is funny? This all came out of a post about stick figures. Good times!:Big Laugh

jiarby

Joe...

You were trying to be serious and offer the guy legitimate advice... I was just banging on him. I'll take the bullet for this one. You got hit in the crossfire.

JimmyG

I will surely reckon so Tim and Border...I hope Dog, the Bounty Hunter shows up and speckles everone with his semi-auto paintball rifles...

Har, Har, I stop in here after a hiatus away and alls I see is bitchin' over danged stick figures...I need come play here more often...LOL

signwizz

this is way too funny all from a question about stick figures,i understand there is ribbing on here but the idea is to help and guide people on here,and get advice from so called professionals but u read this post and that doesnt seem to be so ............by the way im going to punch my cousin in the face for asking for these damn things,should have known better lol
:ROFLMAO:

JimmyG

sometimes inspiration does come from utter bullshit Shane....

I want to go to walmart tomorrow and on the way in, tag dusty rear windows of SUV's with finger drawn stick figures, take a phone pic and later digitize for production...
I only wonder if I might get arrested for public taggin' of graffiti...Har Har...