• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

VINYLIMAGEZ

You gave me a great Idea, lol. I've been always thinking about opening something cause it would seem like more people would walk in...

I just thought...

My machines are currently in my parents basement... They own a video store and want to subsidise some of the rent by setting something up in there... Might approch them to setup a office there. I just don't know about the foot traffic. If gets kind of dead there.
Just do it! those machines aint making $$$ in a basement

Border

I screw off way too much to stream anything worth while. Lately, all the live stream would show is me squeegeeing another 50 gallons of melted snow and ice off my shop floor from every vehicle I pull in....argghhh! I've had it with this crap!
Next place will have a dedicated thaw-out bay, I think.

J

john1

Good stuff!

How are you guys pricing jobs that come in through there? I know a flea market thats open on weekends only has a vinyl guy there and he charges by the running foot on 24" material. ANYTHING you can fit within that area he will cut for 1 price. Kinda sucks but i guess he makes good money doing it

VINYLIMAGEZ

prices are on page 5 (i think), im increasing the price next week due to our new contract, the all ways git me with 25% increase, (i know that sucks)

mikey-Oh

Wish I could watch as I'm on similar hours during the week.... maybe the weekends will work for me.
Gilberto, if you work all week long and on weekends, when can the wicked rest?