• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

VINYLIMAGEZ

Sorry Guys I had to Install a couple of 4'x6' vinyl signs on some oilfield tanks yesterday ( I was finished by 4 but was to tiered to be at the mall), John opened and closed the shop for me.

VINYLIMAGEZ

Deadmou5 is giving Treats for the Kids here in the mall ( not the real one, but a guy wherein a deadmou5 head, purty cool i think! check out the stream,

Attachments

• Deadmou5.jpg
    Deadmou5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 83
  • deadmou5and me.jpg
    deadmou5and me.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

working fine for me

ya need a better camera angle for the main screen... a little to the right and down a bit please.

btw: your signature link isn't live

VinylLabs.com

You gave me a great Idea, lol. I've been always thinking about opening something cause it would seem like more people would walk in...

I just thought...

My machines are currently in my parents basement... They own a video store and want to subsidise some of the rent by setting something up in there... Might approch them to setup a office there. I just don't know about the foot traffic. If gets kind of dead there.