• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

ddarlak

Go Bills!
you're trapped in the web

all i can picture is myself as a mime, inside my monitor trying to get out..... i'm sure DJ Gilberto's music has nothing to do with the train of thought........

ddarlak

Go Bills!
that's crazy, you just opened up skype and that whooouuuuuumpa sound came over my speakers..... thought i was getting a skype call....

WEIRD!

GypsyGraphics

that's crazy, you just opened up skype and that whooouuuuuumpa sound came over my speakers..... thought i was getting a skype call....
WEIRD!
maybe you'll hear vinylimagez say "and now, i'd like to welcome ddarlak to the show" and with a click of the video chat button... you'll be on!

iSign

that's what mall cops are for... let them lean on your counter & tell you boring stories about their kids now & then... and you end up with a pretty decent free security system

GypsyGraphics

hey buddy... can i have a few of those Doritos?

oh sure... he acts like he didn't hear me and just pours the bag into his mouth.

oooooo, NOW HE'S EATING CANDY!!!! what's that... a butterfinger?

GypsyGraphics

i must be hungry, all i'm noticing is the food.
guess i better take my lunch break. don't think he'll be asking for any of mine.
lunch.jpg

Amberdee75

Hello from just up the street, my sign shop is inside Warfield truck stop

and this is addictive, I've been watching for three hours in between loading caps on the embroidery machine