• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

GypsyGraphics

what software is that you use for cutting vinyl?
speaking of software... when i spoke to vinylimagez the other day, i asked him about the software he was using when he simplified a bulldozer image. if you weren't tuned in, he very quickly took a vector graphic with a lot of detail, ran it through a program and had a nice cuttable file to work with.
anyway, he said the software was called Vector Magic. he also uses our own Vector Doctor too!

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
That's funny... back in the 80's my buddy had a "Save a whale, harpoon a fat chick" bumper sticker, he got yelled at all the time, so I would never ride in the truck. When he couldn't afford to live on his own anymore, his mother made him take it off...

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Attachments

• i can see me.jpg
    i can see me.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 95

D&Tgraphics

why is it that I just spent 10 hours at my shop and the last thing I should want to see is another shop but yet I can't look away?

GypsyGraphics

oh look how sweet! his wife brought over all her goodies from shopping and he pretends to be interested... good boy gilbert!

I hope you told her that white jacket looks cute on her!

GypsyGraphics

oops! :doh:
oh, well... it was still nice of you to be interested in her shopping stuff and i still think she looked great in her new jacket!

Last edited:

Farmboy

Cool, I get to finally see whats going on and there's just some guy standing at the counter. Bummer. lol At least he seems to be enjoying the 64 ounces of what ever it is he's drinking

GypsyGraphics

came to spend my lunch break hanging out and watching the show... no ones here and no show.

what was it preempted?

Last edited: