• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Super stuck Magnets

AUTO-FX

in a typical urethane base coat/clear coat system ( Dupont, PPG ) , the metallic is in the base coat. in a custom job, it could be in the clear, but it wouldnt be in the final coat of clear or you would not be able to "color sand", polish, or buff it. I checked, and it is typically aluminum, although polyester may be used in some paints. So magnetism does not explain the migration of metal flake toward the surface, and it may not have been migration at all, it just appeared to be the case.

Jane Diaz

Our hand out that we give when we do magnetics says, "There is no warranty, expressed or implied, against loss or signs or damage to vehicle surfaces. We have no control over how signs are cared for, altered, stored and/or used or the surface to which the signs are applied."
It's NOT your problem if they had problems with how the "used" them.