• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking delivery of our new Summa F1612 next week, what else should I know?

DaveD

Are you guys cutting 3mm and 6mm ACM and PVC? Any aluminum and if so how thick? I'm starting my research to purchase before the end of the year.

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Are you guys cutting 3mm and 6mm ACM and PVC? Any aluminum and if so how thick? I'm starting my research to purchase before the end of the year.
The HF sycotec router is 1kw. So it can do a lot of things. It will just take more passes and time.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager

Hi Dave,

We're right down the road in Seattle and once we reopen our office we could arrange a time for you to come by and demo the F1612 if you would be interested. We could cut rout some dibond and sintra, both 3mm and 6mm, if that would be helpful. We don't have an exact timeline for reopening for in-person demos and that will be determined by state and local guidelines, but I would be happy to arrange a demo for you whenever we are able and that may work out well for your timeline for the end of the year.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you about the equipment in the meantime.

Thanks, Dave!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com