• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking Wraps to its limits.

cptcorn

adad
Hydro Graphic Printing...

Which I eluded to above is what I was thinking about...

It would hold up to anything in the engine bay, and it would look a lot better.

jiarby

you have too much time on your hands if you are worried about what your valve covers look like! That's what they invented hoods!

LindyM

^ Wow..Really ?

Thats an engine valve cover wrapped. and while the car is running will be exposed to 180 degree temperatures and Petroleum based fluids .:peace!:

I'm pretty sure thats not far from the failing point of this material.

2j5nj2c2.jpg

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
http://www.hydroillusions.com/
they are down the street from us, we use them for stuff.
I had a customer in last week that just got into doing this because he couldn't find a process to decorate his product. His main business is designing and producing speaker enclusures for boats and ATV's. He has only been doing this a couple of months and is busier with it than his core business. He hasn't even advertised yet. It seems there is a big demand....

LindyM

BTW, water transfer printing is a great item for patterns they have in stock. if I wanted this design printing on a valve cover, the cost of the custom print alone is over $5,000 not including the transfer process. Vinyl FTMFW !

dclet

it will shrink and dry out... i'z garunteez it....

nail polish - dat will be the first ding to flake yo.

nail polish...still laughin' homey...hurray for kiddy land!

S

scarface

deff let us know how it holds up. I'd say a good 2 weeks would be a good enough to get some results.