• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Teaser piece

SignManiac

Although not really progression pics, here are a few more of the pieces to the puzzle. Little by little, it all comes together as a completed sign.

Attachments

• mason-10.jpg
    mason-10.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 85
  • mason-11.jpg
    mason-11.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 77
  • mason-12.jpg
    mason-12.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 71

Billct2

Where'd you get such big balls?
:ROFLMAO:

(Must come from stepping out of perfectly good airplanes)

..no seriously, where'd you get them?

Techman

I actually cut it at 48", not sure why I was at 50" on my measurement
I know why,, its part of the secret sign makers code.

Put one dimension on the drawing that is always off just enough,, so when the client shops it around to the less scrupled newly minted sign shop. Who then does the work and finds the panel just a little too short. ;)

Steve C.

Far be it for me to critique such a beautiful piece, and using one of my fonts as well. I love it...
But, computers/routers do not do some chisels well and so you end up with the wavey center line
in the G. You could easily correct that with a file and a little sandpaper. Really beautiful work!

SignManiac

Far be it for me to critique such a beautiful piece, and using one of my fonts as well. I love it...
But, computers/routers do not do some chisels well and so you end up with the wavey center line
in the G. You could easily correct that with a file and a little sandpaper. Really beautiful work!

Steve you are correct in that observation, and only someone like yourself with trained eye would pick that up, but I've found that the average client can't tell the difference between prismatic letter construction and a walnut. That and I'm too lazy to tweak it any further :) I count on all the other visual distractions to fool them!

Billct2

Home Depot? I musta missed that aisle, I'll check it out next time I'm there.
"Excuse me, but can you tell me where you keep your big balls?"