Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mueller Report

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Humor and Spoofs' started by Texas_Signmaker, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    ... Straight from the report... Russia was "weaponizing social media to inflame political and social divisions"

United we stand, divided we fall. Let's not engage in what the enemy wants. Disagreements and different views are great, but getting outa control is not.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Tags:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. bannertime

bannertime "You guys do banners, right?"

Sep 8, 2016
    Arlington, TX
    Let's also not give Russia all the credit. We were obviously heading in that direction, Russia simply nudged a few things to make it happen faster.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    toadbuster.jpg loading up

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777

5. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

The sad thing is we didn't need the Mueller investigation to know the truth of what happened.

Divide et impera is at work from more than one quarter.

6. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    And it cost us, the taxpayers, around $31 million for that investigation. If you took all the taxes the members on this forum pay you would not even come close to paying that bill.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Honestly, its sad but that's much lower then I would of expected.

8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Yeah, that's only around $300,000 a week on a wild goose chase.

Whew-wee..... we got that covered, no sweat.​

9. signman315

signman315 Signmaker

Oct 5, 2015
    Edmeston, NY
    Cold war is stronger than ever....misinformation is the weapon of the times and we Americans are far behind the ball on the issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    quote-a-billion-here-a-billion-there.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious! Hilarious! x 1
  11. Enola

Enola Member

Jun 15, 2017
    USA
    Misinformation is the weapon of the times. Good Gawd, we didn't need Russia to do that. The Democrats and Republicans have been been weaponizing the truth (depending on which party is in office and who's telling the story) since the beginning of time.

It never ceases to amaze me how different a story can twist when switching from CNN to Fox.
    One is as bad as the other. I used to think Fox was bad, but now I think CNN has claimed the crown in recent times. Both have turned into talk shows, not NEWS reporting.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  12. signman315

signman315 Signmaker

Oct 5, 2015
    Edmeston, NY
    Absolutely, but now with social media and forums it's much easier for the reds, blues, and foreign influencers to do it with direct contact to the gullable majority. It's rampant and just begun. Used to be you could just wear a tin foil hat and be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    At the heart of the problem is the main street media who have abdicated any claim to just being about reporting the news of the day and being able to claim that they adhere to a code of professional ethics. Its no wonder that many place just as much belief in what they read on Facebook as what they see on CNN or Fox.

• Like Like x 1
  14. netsol

netsol Member

Apr 26, 2016
    spotswood, nj
    a friend works for one of my largest clients.
    ex marine, very nice guy.
    if you ask him where he gets his news he will tell you comedy central
    i tried to point out comedy central is not a news source, it looked like we weren't going to be friends any more

15. TimToad

TimToad Very Active Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. TimToad

I'd rather put some faith in the main street media than this lying POS. When do we start demanding a code of ethics from the primary spokesperson of the administration?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-...gents-reaction-to-comey-firing-175925718.html

• Like Like x 1
  17. Texas_Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    Hopefully, no one will engage with you because we see what you try to do around here.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound? If someone wants to ignite an argument and no one engages, is he still called the Toad?

18. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    I cracked the hatch on my Muller Report Fallout Bunker this morning - saw the sun was out and shining - I think we will be OK.
    We'll just have to suffer through the fallout particulates as they get blown around by everyone who thinks they know what really happened. Half-life of BS is not consistent so it could be a long wait for the all clear to be given.

• Hilarious! Hilarious! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. equippaint

equippaint Very Active Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Florida
    I'm going to take the high road here and just say that I wish this was all kept quiet until its truly wrapped up to every(normal)ones satisfaction and all questions from relevant committees are addressed. This is their job and we should let them do it properly. Very few of the people up there are idiots and most came in from accomplished professional careers. A lot were lawyers or prosecutors, they know what they are doing despite how we feel about them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
  20. TimToad

I'm not the person who started what could only be described as another potentially divisive thread in the one category not moderated by the few adults in the room. As if you and your buddies don't post anything provocative that is consciously meant to enflame others.

• Like Like x 1