• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Mueller Report

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
... Straight from the report... Russia was "weaponizing social media to inflame political and social divisions"

United we stand, divided we fall. Let's not engage in what the enemy wants. Disagreements and different views are great, but getting outa control is not.

Last edited:

bannertime

Let's also not give Russia all the credit. We were obviously heading in that direction, Russia simply nudged a few things to make it happen faster.

Johnny Best

toadbuster.jpg
loading up

unclebun

The sad thing is we didn't need the Mueller investigation to know the truth of what happened.

Divide et impera is at work from more than one quarter.

Johnny Best

And it cost us, the taxpayers, around $31 million for that investigation. If you took all the taxes the members on this forum pay you would not even come close to paying that bill.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, that's only around $300,000 a week on a wild goose chase.

Whew-wee..... we got that covered, no sweat.​

signman315

Signmaker
Cold war is stronger than ever....misinformation is the weapon of the times and we Americans are far behind the ball on the issue.

Enola

... Straight from the report... Russia was "weaponizing social media.
misinformation is the weapon of the times .

Misinformation is the weapon of the times. Good Gawd, we didn't need Russia to do that. The Democrats and Republicans have been been weaponizing the truth (depending on which party is in office and who's telling the story) since the beginning of time.

It never ceases to amaze me how different a story can twist when switching from CNN to Fox.
One is as bad as the other. I used to think Fox was bad, but now I think CNN has claimed the crown in recent times. Both have turned into talk shows, not NEWS reporting.

Last edited:

signman315

Signmaker
Misinformation is the weapon of the times. Good Gawd, we didn't need Russia to do that. The Democrats and Republicans have been been weaponizing the truth (depending on which party is in office and who's telling the story) since the beginning of time.
Absolutely, but now with social media and forums it's much easier for the reds, blues, and foreign influencers to do it with direct contact to the gullable majority. It's rampant and just begun. Used to be you could just wear a tin foil hat and be good.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
At the heart of the problem is the main street media who have abdicated any claim to just being about reporting the news of the day and being able to claim that they adhere to a code of professional ethics. Its no wonder that many place just as much belief in what they read on Facebook as what they see on CNN or Fox.

netsol

a friend works for one of my largest clients.
ex marine, very nice guy.
if you ask him where he gets his news he will tell you comedy central
i tried to point out comedy central is not a news source, it looked like we weren't going to be friends any more

TimToad

At the heart of the problem is the main street media who have abdicated any claim to just being about reporting the news of the day and being able to claim that they adhere to a code of professional ethics. Its no wonder that many place just as much belief in what they read on Facebook as what they see on CNN or Fox.

I'd rather put some faith in the main street media than this lying POS. When do we start demanding a code of ethics from the primary spokesperson of the administration?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-...gents-reaction-to-comey-firing-175925718.html

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Hopefully, no one will engage with you because we see what you try to do around here.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound? If someone wants to ignite an argument and no one engages, is he still called the Toad?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I cracked the hatch on my Muller Report Fallout Bunker this morning - saw the sun was out and shining - I think we will be OK.
We'll just have to suffer through the fallout particulates as they get blown around by everyone who thinks they know what really happened. Half-life of BS is not consistent so it could be a long wait for the all clear to be given.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

equippaint

I'm going to take the high road here and just say that I wish this was all kept quiet until its truly wrapped up to every(normal)ones satisfaction and all questions from relevant committees are addressed. This is their job and we should let them do it properly. Very few of the people up there are idiots and most came in from accomplished professional careers. A lot were lawyers or prosecutors, they know what they are doing despite how we feel about them.

TimToad

Hopefully, no one will engage with you because we see what you try to do around here.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, did it make a sound? If someone wants to ignite an argument and no one engages, is he still called the Toad?

I'm not the person who started what could only be described as another potentially divisive thread in the one category not moderated by the few adults in the room. As if you and your buddies don't post anything provocative that is consciously meant to enflame others.