• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The one thing you appreciate most from signs 101

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
As a close runner up though I have to say that I appreciate the irony and humor in the typos, bad spelling and poor grammar from the same folks who are also incredibly good at producing breathtakingly excellent work.

D

DARLAK

As a close runner up though I have to say that I appreciate the irony and humor in the typos, bad spelling and poor grammar from the same folks who are also incredibly good at producing breathtakingly excellent work.

most of the time you open up signs101 when you don't really have the time, so you bash your keyboard with your saugage like fingers and sometimes the speeling ain't quite right but the message is clear....

i tend to take a little more time when i'm spellin on a sign....

Big House Signs

This site makes the sign b'ness so much better for me. I know at any time of the day or night we are there for each other. I am addicted to this site like no other. And I have learned so much. So thank you everyone, espeacially you Fred!

Paula

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
There is so much experience here. It is a great place to discuss problems and get answers when your at wits end. Someone here has tried the stupid ideas before and they are willing to share the experience weather good or bad.

Thanks signs101 for all the input that makes me successful!

flisk

Words fail me at the appreciation I have for this site, but I'll try my best;

I don't think I can narrow it down to just one thing, but if I had to; "tough love" from members here.

Everyone has a way of putting a different look on a problem and each one offers up a solution.

I've always been one that has had an open mind about how to approach a problem or task at hand. Having this forum as a good sound-board at times has saved me from hours of issues more than once.

It's a family, no question about it. We may not all get along every moment of every day, but at the end of the day, it's all still a family.

I know I'd probably be moving onto something else right about now if it were not for my online family here at Signs101. I think that is my greatest appreciation!

Thanks to the entire community!

SirSlarty

I learned that you can ask questions and although there's some bullcrap thrown around, you still get an answer.

OneUpTenn

A place to vent.....about anything ...and the wonderful people who stayed up late with me one night to get a problem fixed.

I just love this place!!!!

JoySigns

Living in a town where the competing sign companies don't fraternize and where there are a vast number of uninspired signs produced, Signs101 is a great resource for trade info and the inspiration of other sign makers helps me create better signs.
Thanks Fred.

N2Harpz

Learned just how good you can be, and just how poor as well. Helps you judge where you stand and where the bar is raised to.

People are honest, tell you what they think. Helps a lot when you're trying to get your designs right.

I'm with Flame on this one. In the art world someone told me long ago.... If you want to get better, then hang with people that are better. Never be completely satisfied with your accomplishments. Always try to take them a step farther.

Signs 101 has shown me just how bad I was ... LOL. The folks here have taught me a lot about design. I'm just like George Jefferson " I'm movin' on up"

Thanks 101

hoppers

The tips and great people mainly are what helped me get from someone who never touched a large format printer to now printing within 2 months (ok, Im still a noob I know, but I can print and know what color profiles are ;)...and the humor really cracks me up if your feeling down....

Oh and I bought my Sp300 from Greg T here on s101! Awesome! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS - with all this appreciation, show Fred you appreciate all his hard work by becoming a contributing Member!

RedWolf

I am here because I cannot find out how to close the window...lol. I think at times most of us have that problem too. But seriouslly, there is not one thing that I can say more than the rest. One thing we can all agree on is if it was not for Fred, we probably would not have such a fun place to come to. For the most part he lets us talk the way we want. If we step out of line, then he releases one of the "attitude adjuster" Furbies to straighten you out.

Matt

P.S. Watch out for the pink furby, it bites...lol

gtjet

To us it is an invaluable resource like no other we have found, including other similar sign forums.

hammered

I didnt read the entire posting just the first.
I like the fact that no matter what I need to know, want to find out about, if its about signage, its here. Somewhere, but its here. i like that the search feature works no matter how many people are logged on. You dont even have to add to the pot of knowledge to get something.