• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The one thing you appreciate most from signs 101

mystysue

There are so many things I love about signs101..
I came a bit over 2 years ago.. when we were in the process of buying our shop..
The things ive learned are priceless. I love seeing others personalitys shine thru there posts too..
But most of all.. I love the people ive met thru here that have become lifelong friends.. outside the cyber world..

I hve meet a few.. Including Dave from aussieland.. and Its been a joy..

Lunatic Taskbar

"outside the cyber world". Mystysue are you telling me porkie's! is there really a world out side of Cyber world. Boy oh boy that would be so sweet!!! with like... people and such! wow how cool would that be!

Tell me can anyone access this "other world"

:)

mystysue

"outside the cyber world". Mystysue are you telling me porkie's! is there really a world out side of Cyber world. Boy oh boy that would be so sweet!!! with like... people and such! wow how cool would that be!

Tell me can anyone access this "other world"

:)

Only if you click your heels together and repeat. *There is no place like real* *There is no place like real*

Oo and you have to be wearing red shiney shoes with heels when you do this..

Yups Ive actually had real life signguys come to my shop and visit..
But then again.. Im special .. hehehe

Lunatic Taskbar

I just found my red shiney shoes with heels and I am chanting as I type...

Ok you got me they arnt actualy red shiney shoes with heels. its more like red vinyl dropped on my sneakers but it was worth a try! lol

gvgraphics

I don't think there is one single reason for any of us, it is the magnitude of information and members that keeps bringing us all back.

Questions to answers that would take days to figure out on our own and the possibility of you already read the answer in a previous post so that when you have the same issue it is easily resolved and you can move forward.

Friends are made and lost in all aspects of life, this is know different. We may not know each other on a personal level, but the respect is there regardless.

Fred puts in allot of time to keep this site up and running respectably. But he also lets us have our spats with each other that are usually resolved on there own.

I've met allot of good people here, and some not so good. But we all are different in our own way. That alone makes this site what it is.

iSign

I like how fred comes in early and sweeps out the trash... and when most of us log on, we never even know about the spammers and such that sneak in here trying to spoil the lounge before we come back to chill with friends...

R08

Wow this place rocks. There isn't just one thing but just yesterday doing my first truck wrap i remembered someone saying to do it dry and so I tried and the second side went like 3x faster.
I think I also enjoy helping others out whenever I can ... it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well, not really but it's fun.

mondo

I smell a Sign101 convention in the near future!:popcorn:

Love the regulars here! Their advice and everything! Got to love Gino when he's drunk!LOL just kidding Gino:thumb:

RebeckaR

I've learned that I haven't been charging enough for what I do.

I've learned that I can outsource, and where to get it done.

I think Fred is awesome. Even more so after the past few days with all the suggestions, arguments, and opinions that he has had to field.
Fred, :U Rock:

Marlene

I love the way people jump in to help with a design. It is such a learning experience as you have all kinds of levels of experience, all kinds of views on layouts and best of all, you get the chance to see a design thru the eyes of others. Aobut two or so years ago, I posted that I was stuck on a design and asked for help. I'd like to thank Doug at isign for posting a pencil drawing with some ideas. It set my brain in motion and helped inspire me to come up with a design.

GARY CULY

im going out on a limb here .....in my world its one of the only true .FUN things to do each day..i can read and comment without being in a pressure situation ...i can get ideas from combing the great library of pictures .i can fix my stuff when it craps .i can learn tips to make my life better ...im going with FUN...yea FUN