• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

There, They're, Their

Johnny Best

Is it time to bring up to and two too?

unclebun2.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I tried to comment but my grammar checker lined out everything, including my signature block.

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I hope you realize your sample is kinda wrong... and misleading ??

The first one is a plural word and you have a single person shown....... X
The second one has far more meanings than to point one in a certain direct....... X
The last one with the apostrophe substitution has more than just that meaning you have drawn..... X

Oh..... and your yall should be y'all. Evidently, your rules are still different over there than here. :doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:roflmao: hahahaaaa..... plural has nothing to do with gender.... anyway, not yet. I carry my transgender card with me wherever I go. Therefore, when the urge strikes, I can go anywhere I want and do what needs to be done. I have my pick of 47 different genders, but that doesn't make singular plural. :u rock:

Jun Lanon

Than and Then are also being mixed up so badly nowadays. It's annoying. Some people only know one language and they're still confused.
"Things are better now then yesterday"