• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Think of it this way....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I said a straight shootin' son-of-a-gun........................ cause I don't wanna see.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Get something straight folks...... immigrants and illegal aliens are NOT the same thing. Sheesh.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah, now we're on to Grand Funk............................. I'm getting closer to my ho-ome

Jeremiah

Including my daughter in law who got out just in time. Oh, by the way another legal immigrant coming to the country that accepts more immigrants than any other.
I'm not sure if I am supposed to read into this and fill in the blanks, or wait for you to tell the facts of this situation with Daughter in law that just got here. Seems like you want to share something .

Reveal1

I'm not sure if I am supposed to read into this and fill in the blanks, or wait for you to tell the facts of this situation with Daughter in law that just got here. Seems like you want to share something .
You would need to read the thread.

Jeremiah

Tex , are you up and running again ? We are busy again/ with a bit of changes on products to keep income coming in the account .

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Oh no sh*t? Congrats on recovery. How did the family fair?

It wasn't me, it was the misses... and it was very scary and very serious. Two trips to the ER and a 5 day hospital stay for a (somewhat) healthy "young" person. I think we're past the point that if I or my kid was going to get it we'd know about it by now. It took a lot of praying by a lot of people to get past this.. I thought it would never end.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
No fun! Good to hear at least you and the kiddo were spared.
We just had a guy out for two weeks over potential infection. Never got sick, never got a positive result, but decided to follow CDC guidelines.

We were told those tests are about 50% accurate. My wife tested negative twice. They did a second test because they couldn't trust the first one was negative based on symptoms (which there were plenty to choose from). The second test came back negative too, but doc said it's covid based on how the pneumonia looked on a chest CT scan, and taking in consideration all the other 10 symptoms going on too. We also had our friend, a hospital nurse tell us that it too is not uncommon to have negative tests when its clearly covid. She said those "instant tests" catch about 30% of positive cases.

decalman

The fallout of this scamdemic is grossly exaggerated.

If someone with or without covid, has a heart attack it gets listed as covid.

Fear, fear. It's just flu. They created it to kill us with the poison vaccine.

The best vaccine video.
Only 12 minutes

Only the Nieve would disagree.

Last edited:

Baz

I wish that all these deniers and spreaders of false information could be tagged as such and if/when the day they get infected themselves they get put at the back of the line for treatment.
That would be a healthy trimming of the herd.