• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This video changes EVERYTHING on Covid-19

SaraG

Being a resilient prepper for the past 10 years posed not much of a threat to my family personally with this virus. But is there a threat to really worry about?

Check out this video before they take it down.

Reveal1

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth. Medical Centers and outpatient facilities in non-hot spots are experiencing severe loss of revenue and patients due to fear of contamination from contact with other patients. (My wife has her hours cut.) In hot-spots, the beds are being reserved for positive cases while the others are funneled to the makeshift clinics, so you're not going to see many people hanging around in the lobbies.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Wait, who's idea would this have been in the first place, China or US? Or Germany?
I mean, were all the big wigs of all the most powerful nations sitting around saying, "Hey, you know who hasn't had the best year? 3m! And amazon stock is slumping. I bet we can make people panic by telling the news organizations a bunch of bologna and making them think their is a pandemic."
"Yes! I've got this idea called door-dash that could make millions, if only people saw the potential!"
"I know a guy in China who will fake some virus up out of nowhere!"
See, youre getting it now. Makes much more sense than a virus doesnt it? Turn off your power and wifi too..... they can hear you

ProPDF

Being a resilient prepper for the past 10 years posed not much of a threat to my family personally with this virus. But is there a threat to really worry about?

Check out this video before they take it down.

No offense here and I am going to speak in general, scroll to about 12:05 and you will find out why this video was made and no it won't be taken down even though it should because it gives nut jobs out there the idea this might not be real when no one knows yet. This isn't a one day event like 9/11 this is going to take some time. These youtubers care about one thing and one thing only VIEWS=MONEY! 1 Million views = $700+ per video that took an hour or three to steal these wannabe viral citizens videos and piece them together. She won't even say CORONA in the video, she spells it because YT won't pay her, then complains in her thesis description about YT reprimanding her, because they should. A lot of Youtubers are bitter because YT demonetized their videos and rightfully so until this unfolds with facts. If they really care about reporting the truth then post it not for profit if you got substance. We can't afford to be anything but a skeptic that errs on the side of caution right now in a situation where if we are right about this being a hoax we get to be what ever feeling we want and be alive, if we are wrong... we could be dead wrong. I think as a whole we question everything of course but spreading this type of conspiracy theory suggesting this is a hoax at this infancy stage isn't just ignorant it's dangerous.

Let's say this was a hoax and they are running a "drill", I couldn't even be angry at that as much as this sucks for everyone. We should let the hospitals and governments do their job, let the facts be the judge in the moment and history books. Until then keep your a** inside if you can and be very careful if you can't. I think when this all goes away there will be a lot of good that comes out of it, through pain comes discipline.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
:pops_blinking:

I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks this whole thing is a hoax. Today we reached 10,000 dead in the U.S. alone. Millions are out of work. Hundreds of thousands of business are shut down. In the UK, the heir to the throne has covid19 and the prime minister is in an ICU with it. The governors of 43 states have issued shelter in place orders. The congress has passed a $2,000,000,000,000.00+ appropriation to keep a floundering economy from going into a depression. The FED lowered the borrowing rate for banks to .25%.

That's some hoax with a lot of people in on it.

visual800

I think I mentioned in another post I was not overly concerned with this "pandemic" as so they called it. Ive also posted it on facebook. the "sheep" who are my friends on there had a frenzy of comments. I myself without any influence just sat back and noticed things in my city while going about my daily routine, which never changed. I did notice at least 2 hospitals here were "dead." I also took note the urgent care places were empty. On top of that I saw where nurses were getting let go. WHAT! We are having the episode of the year, news is reporting people were lined up in hallways on vents but yet they are letting staff go? Hmmmmm Hospitals dont have enough masks, we have people making masks at home and selling them to the hospitals. there is a company called MEDLINE in prattville, Al and they are going full steam, I call BS!

On the billboards yesterday I read an ad "IF you believe you have Covid-19, DO NOT go to the ER"....WTF! and whats is all this rush to get tested to see if you have it? Obviously if you had it you would know it since its an almost close to death experience according to reports and videos on FB. And then we have a "Stay at home" order BUT you can go grocery shopping and get your essentials. you cant walk inside restaurants BUT the employees there can fix your food and bring it out to you.

None of this adds up to me. I still think they are up to something. This whole thing is blown way out of proportion. Nothing adds up. they are lying about death totals. This whole thing is political and I believed it from the start. I dont what "whoever" is up to, I dont know whats going on but it will come to light

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seems more like everyone is wearing some sort of foil hat to fit their own needs. Neither side is believable. I hear conflicting reports from both sides on television and in my personal life. We all know people in all these industries and they all contradict each other. Nothing is making sense..... that I agree with, but which thought/theory is real is the real problem.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I’m a bit on both sides. It’s probably quite likely that it’s not as serious as some news makes it out to be. But I also fully believe that a lot of people aren’t taking it as seriously as they should.

I don’t think it’s simply a problem with the virus, it’s that pretty much every healthcare system worldwide doesn’t have the capacity to treat the sheer number of people that can get infected in such a short space of time. Resulting in needless deaths.

As per the reply above, they don’t want you to go to the ER because, say 15 people had a cough, all went to the ER thinking they had the virus, only one did. That one could then infect the other 14. Those 14 could then infect another 14 each when they came back. That’s almost 200 people infected by 2 trips to the ER. When the 200 come back there’s 2400 infected. The hospitals and healthcare systems can’t deal with the exponential growth. Which is why we need to stay at home.