• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This video changes EVERYTHING on Covid-19

Reveal1

I’m a bit on both sides. It’s probably quite likely that it’s not as serious as some news makes it out to be. But I also fully believe that a lot of people aren’t taking it as seriously as they should.

I don’t think it’s simply a problem with the virus, it’s that pretty much every healthcare system worldwide doesn’t have the capacity to treat the sheer number of people that can get infected in such a short space of time. Resulting in needless deaths.

As per the reply above, they don’t want you to go to the ER because, say 15 people had a cough, all went to the ER thinking they had the virus, only one did. That one could then infect the other 14. Those 14 could then infect another 14 each when they came back. That’s almost 200 people infected by 2 trips to the ER. When the 200 come back there’s 2400 infected. The hospitals and healthcare systems can’t deal with the exponential growth. Which is why we need to stay at home.

Thanks for a voice of reason. I'm also split on my opinion. While this is deadly serious, we may be overreacting and causing unintended hardship at the same time. Regarding censorship of the OP's type of nonsense., I'm totally against that. Big tech already has too much say in what we see and hear. Too many on all sides that want to shut the other person's point of view down.

Ready

Ready To Go
Being a resilient prepper for the past 10 years posed not much of a threat to my family personally with this virus. But is there a threat to really worry about?

Check out this video before they take it down.

It appears that the ISA is part of the conspiracy!

Bob P

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I’m a bit on both sides. It’s probably quite likely that it’s not as serious as some news makes it out to be. But I also fully believe that a lot of people aren’t taking it as seriously as they should.

I don’t think it’s simply a problem with the virus, it’s that pretty much every healthcare system worldwide doesn’t have the capacity to treat the sheer number of people that can get infected in such a short space of time. Resulting in needless deaths.

As per the reply above, they don’t want you to go to the ER because, say 15 people had a cough, all went to the ER thinking they had the virus, only one did. That one could then infect the other 14. Those 14 could then infect another 14 each when they came back. That’s almost 200 people infected by 2 trips to the ER. When the 200 come back there’s 2400 infected. The hospitals and healthcare systems can’t deal with the exponential growth. Which is why we need to stay at home.

If everything goes as it SHOULD, then in retrospect this will all look like an overreaction.

Let say we didn't "overreact" and millions died and hospitals were overwhelmed and people called out sick and relatives died. The economy would still tank.

If either outcome results in a downed economy, then it's better to look back and think we overreacted than look back and see millions of people dead including people you know. Either option would result in a depressed economy, lets just pick the scenario where millions don't die.

WildWestDesigns

Have to remember YT'ers aren't the only ones that depend on clicks as well.

The biggest problem is that it is very political and in situations like this, it shouldn't be(for us here in the states, it doesn't help that it's an election year either). Even if this is determined not to have been as big of a deal as it was made out to be. Although, I do have the concern is that if it is determined not to have been as big of a deal when the dust settles, was that really because it wasn't that big of a deal or was it due to some of the measures that were taken? Some will say one thing, some will say the other. It's a no win situation.

I think it's better to be cautious then not, but then again, I've always been very risk adverse type of person. Now, if one wants to act the fool and think it's nothing to worry about, if only it would affect "you" alone and not everyone else. That's the biggest problem with that situation.

Regarding censorship of the OP's type of nonsense., I'm totally against that. Big tech already has too much say in what we see and hear. Too many on all sides that want to shut the other person's point of view down.

So true. If it doesn't fit in the narrative of who is in charge, that tends to be what happens. Of course, it does have a potential of a being disastrous as well, but that is always the risk.

AMGearhart

I do think the media has overreacted a little bit. Too focused on the deaths and TP, not on the long recovery periods. But then again, if the media doesn't slam the message home with a sledgehammer, will people even notice the message? After all, how many years have we been teaching that the earth was not flat, and there are those who still have not gotten the message.

Me, I was aware of this last December. I've got a friend living in Hong Kong and a couple in Japan. They let me know what is happening. I stockpiled some foods, I just wish I had thought about my stocks.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
These efforts to shut things down, keep people home and public awareness works as it was supposed to. You cant say its all overblown and all this was for nothing because it worked. That was the entire point of taking these measures, to slow the spread and deaths.

Notarealsignguy

I do think the media has overreacted a little bit. Too focused on the deaths and TP, not on the long recovery periods. But then again, if the media doesn't slam the message home with a sledgehammer, will people even notice the message? After all, how many years have we been teaching that the earth was not flat, and there are those who still have not gotten the message.

Me, I was aware of this last December. I've got a friend living in Hong Kong and a couple in Japan. They let me know what is happening. I stockpiled some foods, I just wish I had thought about my stocks.
Media is just reporting data they are given. As far as I know, we dont accurately track recoveries. You test positive, you go home and wait until youre better.
If we are accurately tracking recovery rates, then it actually makes this thing look that much worse.
Total worldwide cases 1.3 million
Total worldwide recoveries 293k

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Orrrr................. to get everyone off the streets, so they can chase down the bad guys and shoot them without injuring innocent bystanders in the process.

Ever think that maybe the whole world is fed up with all the nonsense in the world and they're taking measures to purge the population and blame a virus ?? Not saying that's it, but what better way to clean up the riff-raff on skid row and all the tent cities than to just claim they're all sick and do away with them, thus ridding more pests of the population ?? It could just be a way of shedding the world of complete undesirables with some casualties along the way.

Again, not a theory, but it is a possibility.​

Reveal1

Orrrr................. to get everyone off the streets, so they can chase down the bad guys and shoot them without injuring innocent bystanders in the process.

Ever think that maybe the whole world is fed up with all the nonsense in the world and they're taking measures to purge the population and blame a virus ?? Not saying that's it, but what better way to clean up the riff-raff on skid row and all the tent cities than to just claim they're all sick and do away with them, thus ridding more pests of the population ?? It could just be a way of shedding the world of complete undesirables with some casualties along the way.

Again, not a theory, but it is a possibility.​
You should make a YT video, with dramatic music and shaky video. Hire an attractive brunette to narrate. You have a real winner there.

WildWestDesigns

keep people home and public awareness works as it was supposed to.

I waffle a bit on how well it did this.

Media is just reporting data they are given.

If only they would stick with the reporting only what they are given versus trying to spin their own tale on it and then when it's a month later, something that the previous had a battle cry against, now, say the measure wasn't drastic enough. That's a pattern that is still in effect.

Notarealsignguy

State of florida:
"Until some of these issues and definitions are worked out at the local, state and national level, we will not be providing a metric for recovery," the agency said

rossmosh

Today I Learned, people don't understand how this virus spreads nearly 1 month after it hit the US and nearly 3 months after it hit China.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You should make a YT video, with dramatic music and shaky video. Hire an attractive brunette to narrate. You have a real winner there.

Nope. I don't take orders from you or anyone other than my wife.... and she's a beautiful brunette, to boot. If you think it SHOULD be made..... YOU make it. I just put it out there as food for thought. You guys all wanna play world organizer and chief justice, go right ahead, but keep your silliness to a low mumble. You're all starting to sound like a buncha meddling busibodies. Ya don't know sh!t, but you spread rumors as fast as the media. Why not find a topic y'all know something about and talk about that..... Hmmm, maybe signs. Wouldn't that be unique on this site ??

Annette Asberg

Hi
I first found a relief when I saw the video but then I kind of got scared. Do you think that the whole world did agree to scare the people or more exactly just me or us on this forum? And why would they? Scary as hell in that case. It would have been like The Truman Show:).

TammieH

with the numbers right now, of course every hospital is not seeing that many patients with the Virus...about 370,00 spread across the US
New York has a population of over 8 million, they have over 100,00 cases and nearly 5000 dead.
the point is they are trying to slow down the spread. This may or may not get as bad as the Spanish Flu ...hopefully not.

Common sense!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Being a resilient prepper for the past 10 years posed not much of a threat to my family personally with this virus. But is there a threat to really worry about?

Check out this video before they take it down.

So, you have only posted 5 times and this is one of them? Maybe you're the one being controlled and falling for the big lie.