• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This video changes EVERYTHING on Covid-19

unclebun

Although I have not seen the research about the attack on hemoglobin, I have seen the reports from Europe that ventilators may be killing the patients and if they are to be used, they need to lower the pressures and ventilate gently. And I am glad that someone has finally gotten out there the reason why chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine work. Azithromycin has a similar action on blocking entry to the cell, thus reducing infection of cells.

And now the hockey stick graph is being adjusted. https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/health/ihme-updated-covid19-model/index.html

netsol

Premium Subscriber
it's obviously not a hoax, but rahm emanuel's quote about never wasting a crisis seems to be the entire mission statement.

just one simple point. i just read the other day how you can spread the corona virus by using a toilet. so why is it, i don't smell chlorine in the tap water, as i would if there was a heavy rain?

it seems like most actions of the federal government are elaborate theatrical productions, every action balanced by another to assure that nothing is ever accomplished?

the "rush" to get money to people and businesses? countered by the order sending an additional 7500 irs workers (with no remote access) home, just at the time they are supposed to facilitate the distribution of payments

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...uation-affecting-most-agency-employees-155502

so how are you spending your money from the sba? i expect nothing from them, and will not be disappointed

sorry to be quite so negative, but it truly is frustrating watching our government "in action"

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I dont have a good feeling about this either. We kept all of our employees on with no cuts because of this but by the looks of things, its doubtful they will even get apps processed let alone money out.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I dont have a good feeling about this either. We kept all of our employees on with no cuts because of this but by the looks of things, its doubtful they will even get apps processed let alone money out.

I'm also starting to get anxious about this. We're waiting for "more details" regarding when our options will be available. The (Canadian) Federal government has promised a 75% wage subsidy for companies that qualify (we do) and a $40k interest-free loan with $10k forgivable. The applications were supposed to be available "early this week" but here we are on Wednesday and they're still changing the conditions and no mention of when we can actually apply.

I don't generally count on other people (let alone the government) to help me out and I'm beginning to wonder if doing so in this case was a mistake. Not laying staff off and waiting for the unicorn to come through is expensive, especially when all other overhead remains unchanged yet sales are next to nothing.

Wishing I was "working" from home again today so I could have access to my beer fridge. I guess if we're not open to the public I can have a couple of wobbly pops with my lunch anyways, can't I?

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I’ve replied in this thread like four times and that’s me just noticing that the OP was being serious about that video. I thought this was a humour thread

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I’ve replied in this thread like four times and that’s me just noticing that the OP was being serious about that video. I thought this was a humour thread

Is there a problem with someone voicing their opinion one way or the other on certain subjects ??

It's here for discussion and perhaps, even help, but that doesn't make it wrong.

So, do you think the United States gave it to them to infect their people on purpose ??​

decalman

I saw that YouTube video before.
Could be exaggerations here and there.

I don't know. But there's no need to fake this. These viruses are created to destroy the economy.

Stacey K

I like making signs
That last video was already disputed on Fox news for being a shot in Italy. Old news.

This woman is twisting things around just like the media - one extreme to the next. If you go somewhere between her and the news, you should find the truth.

1. Obviously the lines died down, they announced to CALL instead of coming in for testing, and this DID happen almost overnight. They very quickly realized you can't have every Tom, Dick and Harry standing around waiting to be tested because their throat hurts from smoking too many panic cigarettes the night before.
2. Only the vulnerable and old are getting tested and those with more severe symptoms that may require hospitalization - and that number is small compared to our population.
3. If we hadn't locked down our nursing homes early, we might be in a much worse situation. Italy looked like a real mess but it probably was because they have a higher number of elderly folks compared to us and they were the first
"first" world country to be hit.
4. I'm GLAD it's not as bad as they thought - I want Trump re-elected and this makes him look like a hero. The economy will come back stronger than ever! I got my to-do list almost done and lots of quality time with my family!

Usually I'm good for a conspiracy theory but not this time.

I will say this...what you SHOULD buy into is getting a head start on the mass panic. Someone on here from Washington warned us what was happening in WA early on and strongly encouraged us to stock up before panic set in. I DID and I'm GLAD. No way did I want to be running around Walmart with 700 other idiots fighting over TP. My family and my boyfriend thought I was a NUT JOB - for real, called me crazy! Funny because a few weeks later they were all begging me for TP telling me I was right! LOL By the time things calm down I should be on my last roll of TP. Now, I go to the store if I need to refresh my dairy and produce and there aren't many people, it's great!

If the pandemic is fake, it's all a drill, whatever - the panic shopping was NOT fake. Good lesson in this, make sure you keep an eye on what's going on in the world and stay prepared.

Bly

Is there a problem with someone voicing their opinion one way or the other on certain subjects ??

It's here for discussion and perhaps, even help, but that doesn't make it wrong.

So, do you think the United States gave it to them to infect their people on purpose ??​

Like the US did with H1N1?