• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tired of Being told how much $$ you should make?

I aplogize for the effort I set forth even engaging anything with such a clown..

So many good people and partners have chimed in... Amazing any of us have even put forth 1% of effort here.

My yankee opinions are now exhausted from the "Circus" of a low budget clown of whom I recall could not even justify a renew on his nominal premium membership...

Sorry bro you SUCK!!

That's a wrap!!

I aplogize for the effort I set forth even engaging anything with such a clown..

So many good people and partners have chimed in... Amazing any of us have even put forth 1% of effort here.

My yankee opinions are now exhausted from the "Circus" of a low budget clown of whom I recall could not even justify a renew on his nominal premium membership...

Sorry bro you SUCK!!

That's a wrap!!
+1

Rydaddy

Coming from the guy who's advertising, on his website, 1 yard sign, with stake - no minimum for 10 dollars. ---> http://adtechia.com/

Do you have your own car tire problems?!?!? Do you think before you speak?

Explain to me - how is a broker the "#1 Print & Sign Shop in Lee County" <-- is that a self inflicted title?

:goodpost: I knew I could count on you and Gino to straighten that out (oh, and Merritt too. Didn't see that one coming.)

Last edited:

MakeMyGraphic

lol funny read :) and very interesting!

As far as what I personally do... when someone says "well so and so can do it for X" I tell them, "Well you should go to so and so then!"

I think people still order from sign shops because either they had bad experience with an online sign retailer OR what they ordered was not what they expected, customers sometimes want to have the ability to have someone to possibly go to when they have a problem with what they ordered or got (which is why most all of us in the industry stand behind our products and are confident we will make a customer happy) BUUUUT there is always that ONE bunghole of a person who just wants to pretend they are super snoooty and nothing will ever meet their standards (and those are the customers who get fired all the time LOL) :) geez... glad to hear the world has a balanced amount of crazies everywhere. BTW this thread reminded me of this youtube video

not sure if I am breaking rules by posting this link but check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY&feature=player_embedded

HulkSmash

:goodpost: I knew I could count on you and Gino to straighten that out (oh, and Merritt too. Didn't see that one coming.)

You're right. Let Addy tell people to it's ok to vandalize low ballers cars, and give awful advice - it's for the good of the people, right?

Tigertron

I totally see where you are coming from. I don't have a problem with these guys too much as long as they maintain market pricing. If they start lowballing then I will make sure to give them friggin hell. I don't care for lowballers at all. When I find lowballers I first try to educate them about proper pricing and not screwing up the market. If that doesn't work they will sometimes experience car/tire trouble, or unknowingly put flyers all around town with prices so low they possible can't even buy materials at that price. Then I usually don't have any more trouble for some reason.

Oh my! You do realize you just admitted to criminal activity on a public forum? Any of your competitors with car/ tire trouble or slander could easily make a case against you.

As for me I am a proponent of free market capitalism no matter how it plays out.

Wraps ink

I dont have the internet to worry about but instead the ones locally who charge $100.00 for a 3x10 full color 13oz printed banner with gromets I dont know why people shoot themselves in the foot whrn they dont need to.

Locals Find!

Ok, enough. Guys I did that right before leaving for the night to have dinner with my family to see how many of you guys would spend your Friday night reading and commenting on that last post. You guys tell me I need to get a life etc... I really think you guys need to unplug every now and again.

Have a great weekend!

tsgstl

If I went into a resteraunt and got 50 cent cheeseburgers all day and then one day wanted a steak and was told it would be $100 I would complain too.

ForgeInc

Ok, enough. Guys I did that right before leaving for the night to have dinner with my family to see how many of you guys would spend your Friday night reading and commenting on that last post. You guys tell me I need to get a life etc... I really think you guys need to unplug every now and again.

Have a great weekend!

Addie, why do you think so little of yourself that you need to get off by seeing how many people you can **** off? Yet again, one of your threads turns into everyone telling you how little you offer, how much they dislike you, and why you need to leave.

Now, normally I would go into more detail about your lack of etiquette, bad grammar and spelling, lies, incredibly horrible design skills and the list goes on but instead I will stand back and let you put your foot in your mouth yet again because you can easily get this thread locked by yourself, as you have so many other times.

Eventually you will get banned, please let it be sooner rather than later.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know this is probably below the belt, but for some reason, I feel like saying it anyway.... I like to make the Rydaddy, Weekend Dirs and some others happy, so they can go on thinking their small thoughts and displaying them here for others to see.

I first thought Fred was just letting Addie remain here because of fairness, until I was also possibly banned for something. I then understood Fred's wisdom or insight for allowing members/people the chance to rescind their ways and become whole again. So far, Addie hasn't done this. Perhaps he will, but not yet. Then I asked if we could keep Addie around for a Christmas present because he's so much like a new puppy Christmas morning.... you know.....eating everything in site, throwing up, and crapping and pooping all over the place. As you train him, and show him his thoughtless ways, he begins to mend his bad habits and eventually does as he's told. As for Addie, he just hasn't learned one skill yet. Are we hard on him ?? Yes, in order to try to invite him into a community and become a member who is willing to work among his peers and have the decency to be upstanding and truthful among those peers.

However, I'm starting to see another side to this whole ordeal. I believe Addie has been allowed to stay as an example to the many others.... what NOT to do in business or in being a member here at s101.

Out of almost 2,000 posts in just a little over a year, probably 1,800 to 1,900 are of argumentative, back-pedaling, lies and/or negative content. He is a wonderful person to look up to as to WHAT NOT TO BECOME in any theater.

:toasting: here's to ya, Addie, for being the person you are.​

SD&F

Look around, all those guys that offered a deal....they are gone or their products are not going to outlast yours. That customer will come to you EVENTUALLY or you do not want them. If they beat you up, you don't want them. A little haggling I can handle, but the ones that try and make me seem like a crook...I don't want them. I have taken them in a pinch and found that they want it cheap, they want it quick and if if you meet their needs....they will find something els to b---h about. These are the ones that will never be satisfied.