• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UCJV330 Pull Back Printing (Multi Layer printing)

Goatshaver

I've never tried to print a 2nd pass by using the crop marks, so I don't know how well that works.
One thing I know other people will do for the roll back on shorter prints is to take a core and cut a slit in it length wise and insert/pinch the end of the material inside the slit to add some weight to the material. In theory this should help with the bunching up, but I have never done this personally..

For stickers I use General Formulations GF-214/216, it's cheap and I have no print issues or bunching up in the machine. It's probably not ideal for automotive or anything long term, but I mostly print product labels/stickers.
Thank you for helping me along with this! The only way to go really high with them is really doing 2 passes. 1 Pass will only get you so high and then you either need to do overprints, which will screw with your 4 color layer, or do 2 pass with pull back or by reading the crop marks.
So this morning I did 5 layers on the first pass (BUILD, WHITE, BUILD, WHITE, 4 COLOR) and the second pass Clear overprint x2. Which gave a really nice high raised print.

Still gotta work on pull back or crop mark method. Pull back is really a pain since I have to watch to make sure the material doesn't bunch up in front of the roller. But You helped me get way further than any of the techs have on this.