• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update- Changed the heads, now having a differnt problem....

randya

I think in the manual it is called Tilt and Depth

Basically, there is a wedge (a wedge with steps) that controls how far forward or back ward the head sits in the carriage.

If I remember correctly:
Loosen the head screws slightly and then the screw slightly that holds the wedge(just enough so that it clicks to the next posistion, push or pull the wedge (you might have wiggle the head gently to make sure it moves up against the wedge).

OK back up, printing good and I now have a little less hair on my head but thanks to you guys I also have a huge smile on my face!!!
Thank you all for your help with this fiasco!
I will post the "how to" for changing out the head fuse (hopefully today) as soon as I can.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
You may want to think about changing your logo too, anyone who is a Redsox fan may not respond to your threads.....just a thought.

Pictures of changing the head fuse... Thanks Headhunter for the specs and info on how to change the fuse!

Attachments

• Tools.jpg
    Tools.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Case Out.jpg
    Case Out.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Ready To Work on.jpg
    Ready To Work on.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Parts Needed.jpg
    Parts Needed.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 122
  • Part #.jpg
    Part #.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Bad Fuse In.jpg
    Bad Fuse In.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Fuse Out.jpg
    Fuse Out.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Orig Fuse.jpg
    Orig Fuse.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Fuse with Tape.jpg
    Fuse with Tape.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 115
  • New Fuse In.jpg
    New Fuse In.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 124

randya

Special Thanks to bayshorecreations, Headhunterx and the rest of you for all the info and help.

I showed this to an electronics guy here and he gave me this info that could have helped, had I known.
We all learn something here.

OMNI BLOK 154, 154T SERIES.jpg

Part# 0154002DRT 2 amp nano
Part# 0154005DRT 5 amp nano

Available through Fuses Unlimited

:signs101:- :U Rock:

:thankyou:

Last edited by a moderator:

zgraphics

I;'m having trouble with my printer same model. How do you know when your heads, dumpers are bad?
OK so I changed the heads, dampers, etc. on my Falcon outdoor 62 now I am having a difficult time with trying to set the parameters on this thing... I am so confused here! I lookid into having a service tech come and look at it but it's like $500 just for them to show up and then $250 per hour. I am a very small operation and I just can't afford that right now. Anyone have any suggestions or maybe someone in NJ want to help a guy out and come by here to give me a hand?

I was getting a lot of bad printing, lines going through my prints, colors not firing correct, etc. I tried everything that I could think of and read through every post here about cleaning the heads etc. Nothing helped and I just could not get it to print well.
I will PM you as well.

Yardbirdrc

So are both fuses 5 amp? :help

I used a 2 fuse holder so if the other fuse blows I'm ahead of the game. I attached some pics of my mod.

Thanks for the great thread! :goodpost:

Rick
yardbirdrc

Attachments

• print 1.jpg
    print 1.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 129
  • print 2.jpg
    print 2.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 107
  • print 3.jpg
    print 3.jpg