• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

US Supreme Court

We are wrapping the US Supreme court in DC with Mesh while it under goes renovations. North side completed 4 more sides to go...

this side is 125' x 63'

Attachments

• IMG955447.jpg
    IMG955447.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG956215.jpg
    IMG956215.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG957247.jpg
    IMG957247.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG956964.jpg
    IMG956964.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 78

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't get mad at me for asking the obvious, but I'd like to know.... seriously.

Craig Sjoquist

As a PR can understand ... surely it has a great appearance when done, and will advertise greatly.

During the winter .. it will be a good base for plastic.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
that's what i was thinking, big waste of my money...

like you really need to cover up a building when fixing it up.....

Only the government would waste money on something like this. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..." immediately comes to mind.

Keep in mind if the mesh was not printed it would be a safety net to keep debris from falling onto sidewalks. Just like every other building in cities getting renovated and city safety requirements and in this day and age printed mesh is a hell of a lot less in cost than safety netting. That is why you see so many buildings getting these during renovation vs blank netting.

However you guys would not of thought of that now would you of ?? Just would rather bash some non accurate BS that has nothing to do with the production and installation of this fun project.

What Ev's..

Techman

They were never taught to say, "Congratulations".
Or give a hearty,, Well Done!
Or even one of the 7 magic words.. Thank you.

But I will.
Well done, and thank you for the good idea.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Keep in mind if the mesh was not printed it would be a safety net to keep debris from falling onto sidewalks. Just like every other building in cities getting renovated and city safety requirements and in this day and age printed mesh is a hell of a lot less in cost than safety netting. That is why you see so many buildings getting these during renovation vs blank netting.

However you guys would not of thought of that now would you of ?? Just would rather bash some non accurate BS that has nothing to do with the production and installation of this fun project.

What Ev's..

True, but it would be a safety net regardless if something were printed on it or not.

LenR

The construction company probably bought it because they have to put something up and this makes them look much better than their competition who probably cheaps out and just puts up green netting making the job look like a battle-zone. I wonder if the actual difference in cost is all that great.

BTW: How did you image that?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No Mike..... sorry. Never thought of it as safety netting.

Saw the original post for what is said and wholeheartedly said it was dynamite, but wondered who paid for it. Pretty cut & dry.

Never thought mesh banner material was as strong as the webbed netting and canvas they use around buildings, I've seen.

Sorry, if you viewed a question as being bashed.

ddarlak

Go Bills!

non accurate my ***, i'm pretty sure this could have been done much cheaper than printed mesh, how about plain mesh???

when it's MY money being wasted, i don't care how cool it is or who made it....