• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using Craigslist

Fitch

"I own a commercial vinyl sign company in Charlottesville Virginia.
If anyone is over this way, stop by and check out the place.
I've been making signs for 3 years (between this business and my last shop)"

Just because you can play a guitar doesn't make you a musician.

• Agree
Reactions: Ere

JimmyG

trolling is fun for some sign wisdom seeker beginners as I'm sure you all know...I know Fayt already before here...

Fayt, i need to order a chip for my treasure detector...can ya help me...?

ams

See if you revert back to the original post for this topic, it was helpful. BUT then you all become ***** and pick a fight, and causes me to get upset, and it turns into one big fight.

What happened to, if you don't have something nice to say, shut the hell up?

Last edited by a moderator:

SignManiac

Fagt, I have tried real hard to avoid saying what I've been thinking since your arrival, but it's apparent you derive some twisted satisfaction from poking the tigers. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're still quite a young lad, maybe just arriving at puberty?

But by now, you should have learned to show a little respect to the host of your new found playground. You seem more interested in building your post counts than listening and learning. You might want to think twice before submitting once???

• Agree
Reactions: Ere

Flame

See if you revert back to the original post for this topic, it was helpful. BUT then you all become ***** and pick a fight, and causes me to get upset, and it turns into one big fight.

now now, you know your post was nothing but to stir up ****. So simmer down, only one making yourself upset is yourself.

Some warm tea and a enema might help :)

Locals Find!

See if you revert back to the original post for this topic, it was helpful. BUT then you all become ******* and pick a fight, and causes me to get upset, and it turns into one big fight.

So will you being shutting the hell up now??? PLEASE!!!!

Jillbeans

Might we see some pix of your work?
You know, the stuff you are posting and selling on CL.
Myself I'd prefer looking at naked men, at least they usually don't need kerning adjustments.

ams

I don't post stuff for sale on there, I list my services.

Attachments

• dannys truck.jpg
    dannys truck.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 94
  • durtynellyspub.jpg
    durtynellyspub.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 89
  • flirt.jpg
    flirt.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 99
  • orlandos car.jpg
    orlandos car.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 101
  • sunoco 001.jpg
    sunoco 001.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 96

JimmyG

OK... back to original topic....
in my local area we have this shop that adverts on Craiglist, quick stuff, cheap....Shop name "Poor 'ole Rob" or something like that...local tire kickers use his "quick quotes" to "try" enhance competitive prices and get a cheaper job connection...

Fayt, ya might as well rename your Biz name to "Poor 'ole Fayt SIGNS if ya wanna do craigslist as marketing strategy....

:)~

ams

Actually I don't do cheap work for customers on there. I treat them like everyone else, and if they think I am too expensive, I move on to the next. My point is, it's a way to get extra business.

Don't assume that is all I do. No I walk into businesses and give them a business card, I pass out brochures, heck I am working on a tv commercial for a grand opening event. So really craigslist is like 2% of my advertising.

Fitch

OMG. I hope that's the early stuff.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE everyone and I mean EVERYONE... lay off Fayt.

He needs our help.!!!!!!!!!