• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using Craigslist

ams

Like I said, I will keep getting the jobs, and you all can close up for lack of business.

EDIT: and also at least I know how to do proper marketing.

Locals Find!

Like I said, I will keep getting the jobs, and you all can close up for lack of business.

This coming from the same guy that wanted us to tell him how to do his own website... Who we were nice enough to help out??

surf city

Yeah cause were not using craigslist.............yeah that's it.

Fitch

"Like I said, I will keep getting the jobs, and you all can close up for lack of business."

Well... there goes the sign industry and Signs 101.

Looks like Fayt will be the only "go to guy" for signs.

Oh well... the sign game was fun while it lasted.

Gots ta go get me a positions vacant section.

CentralSigns

"Like I said, I will keep getting the jobs, and you all can close up for lack of business."

Well... there goes the sign industry and Signs 101.

Looks like Fayt will be the only "go to guy" for signs.

Oh well... the sign game was fun while it lasted.

Gots ta go get me a positions vacant section.

Good I'm tired of this sh!t. A little time off would be good. Bye

Last edited:

cdiesel

I haven't been on much the past few days (been busy.. in spite of not using CL.. must be getting lucky!), but I've happened a couple of this guy's posts.

How is he still a member?

JimmyG

Fayt, you left an apostrophe out of OWNER'S EXPENSE on that sign.
Mis-spellings & double checks thereof can sure be a faux pas in our daily making of signs....I've only made 1 or 2 spelling mistakes in my long history of signmaking...
The one i remember most was for some golf course driving range signs where it intersected the golf course...
the signs read: "BEWARE of STRAY GOOFBALLS" as I made them and was duly paid....don't even ask what my second ever spelling mistake was...

Please don't ban Fayt, he needs to carve his niche in our industry first...

iSign

Please don't ban Fayt, he needs to carve his niche in our industry first...

but there's a carving forum just down the street...
go on fayt... go play on the information highway.. just watch out for traffic

(I think someone's gonna give me a run for my money as the undisputed ellipsis king)

GypsyGraphics

really you guys???
tx_005.jpg

Sticker Dude

I know man you guys must not have ANY business all you are doing is bashing this hard working american . What happened to the American Dream Seriously you guys suck really the guy just asked if anyone post their service on CL and then you bash his work Fayt sorry for all the crap from these OLD people. You know when "mom said" back when you were younger "People are only talking crap because they are Jealous" there ya go

Flame

I know man you guys must not have ANY business all you are doing is bashing this hard working american . What happened to the American Dream Seriously you guys suck really the guy just asked if anyone post their service on CL and then you bash his work Fayt sorry for all the crap from these OLD people. You know when "mom said" back when you were younger "People are only talking crap because they are Jealous" there ya go

it's cuz his attitude sucks, he's trolling for reactions and so everyone is taking his free bait he threw out and pitching it right back to him.

iSign

hey Unique Decals.. (I mean Sticker Dude) you can change your name, & your avatar... but not your past.. I never forget the losers I've run across here, with the poor me attitude... you are certainly one of them!