• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USSC Sign World 2010

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm going down Saturday morning. The Goddess is going to stay home this year and bake Christmas cookies for an 'Open House' we're having for friends, customers and relatives.

If anyone wants to come..... its Saturday December 11th from 4 until ??

PM me and I'll give ya directions. Snacks, hot dogs, beer, wine, and soda and the dance floor will be open. 1,000 square foot dance floor downstairs. avatar-Merry Christmas plant.gif

Last edited:

SlightlyChilled

Well I just got a call from my Dad and he is going to meet me friday night and do the show Saturday. He is not in the sign bizz he just would like to hang with his youngest son for a spell.
when I was younger he would take me all over the states for his door conventions now I get to take him. I'm just happy he can go and see my little world for a change.

Never know might get that little extra help with a new printer :) see you all there

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Spend as much time with your parents as you can. You'll never regret it. Believe me !!

Next week for those that are going to be at the show on Saturday, maybe we could post a time and a booth to meet... at a predetermined time. I'm going over to the Trump after the show for some gambling, then to the 'White House' for the absofrickin'lutely best sandwiches on this earth. After that, to the Borgota and then home unless I hit big.

surf city

Spend as much time with your parents as you can. You'll never regret it. Believe me !!

100% agree with Gino. That's great that your Dad wants to hangout with you and see what your interested in.

SlightlyChilled

Hell ya I am so fired up about it. He started his business from scratch and now is like the biggest rolling door guy around. My brother now runs it for the most part and he sees him all the time. Not that I don't get to see him. It's just not as much as I would like.

TheSellOut

I am just going to throw this out there and say we should have a tentative meet time of 1:00pm on both Friday and Saturday in the BullPen. It will be easy to remember and it's in between seminars so there should be no excuses! =) We could always make further plans from there if anyone wanted to grab food & drinks after the show!

I will be there and look forward to meeting up!

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait to get away from the shop for a few days!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See ya Saturday in the BullPen @ 1pm :signs101:

I'll take my name tag from the 2009 mixer for my identification. Wish I had a s101 hat. Too cold for my T-shirt. :wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now that's the best idea you had all year!
Maybe a decade or two ??

I remember having one back in the early 80's, but not much since......... :frustrated:

Oh well, I guess a good one slips by every now and then...................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I might make a 101 shirt in my heat press

Did you get permission ?? :ROFLMAO:

Some people get picky about who is and who isn't advertising for them.... especially at a function where things could get out of control and they say.... yeah, that guy in the s101 T-Shirt got all drunk and threw up all over my bed ??

• Now, you not only have to explain what you were doing in his room... drunk, but why you got sick and ruined his shoes.

I only wear stuff that has my competitors name on it so when I do stupid chit, like shooting my gun in publick or yelling obscenities... people think it was them and they get in trouble for it. :thumb:

The rest of the time, I just tell stories about how rotten business is for XYZ sign company and tell them we're closing our doors next week. I drum up a lot of business that way for myself. :omg:

TheSellOut

Gino that is awesome!!

Slighty...I thought the same thing and did PM Fred for permission to make a Signs101 shirt!