• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USSC Sign World 2010

TheSellOut

Yes he did, and he said it was fine. I'm sure he'd be ok with any 101'r making a shirt or hat as long as we check with him first!

Mike_Koval

packing up and getting ready to head out to the show. have about a six hour drive from Imprintables.

Hope to see some of you there. I will be exhibiting in booth 212.

adkmaid

need volunteers

ok i dont know if i can make it to the show but i need a few volunteers to go by the cadlink booth and slap the saleman for me. (because they treated me really bad and their customer service ssssuuuuucccckkks):thankyou:

TheSellOut

ok i dont know if i can make it to the show but i need a few volunteers to go by the cadlink booth and slap the saleman for me. (because they treated me really bad and their customer service ssssuuuuucccckkks):thankyou:

OK...anybody in particular? lol

Hey where abouts in Upstate are you located?

adkmaid

kevin marshall to be specific for calling me irresponsible and careless for my dongle escaping from an unknown hole in my briefcase.
i'm above Saratoga Springs and below Lake George, in the woods in Porter Corners, why u close?

TheSellOut

My Customer just came and picked up their Tanker below, it is done in all Ref. vinyl, so I will be heading home to pack and be on my way tho AC!! woot-woot!

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone! Safe travels to all1

BTW if you have seen Circleville's SignWorld Blog it is flippin hilarious so far!
http://signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=73769

Attachments

• WOC Tanker.jpg
    WOC Tanker.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 71

Typestries

If anyone needs/wants a travel/coffee break and wants to stop in, I'm on the way for most of you. Have samples, candy, coffee and camaraderie and the big toy printing away. Stop on in and say hi! I'm only a few minutes off of the parkway.