• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van Pricing, Where would you be?

Dave Drane

I am still trying to figure out why everyone is worried about what the compition charges when there is only one shop that you need to worry about, Yours. Most people on here would say that they don't want to work at the local grocery store for 7.50 an hour, but they price their work to a point they actually loose money. But at least they can walk around and tell people they own a company. Is it worth it?

:goodpost: I have been :banghead: here for years saying just that. There is the saying about 3 things "Quality - Service - Price". The customer can only pick 2, and not get 3 of them. I only go on quality and service, and I also don't care what Joe Bloggs up the road is charging, because I have my own maths for keeping my head up.
Off the topic a bit why does the OP have such open line spacing in the 3 items in the layout? It has made it disjointed. Close the space up and it will become an item. Because the space is there doesn't necessarily mean to use it.

Speedsterbeast

I'd be around $695-$745 myself, but I have less overhead than most. 1G is certainly within reason in my opinion.
It would also depend on the customer.

Mosh

$300, and my design would be more effective....any more and my customers walk and go all "internet" on my @$$

MikePro

for that much, i'da given them a bit more "Paint for their Party".

edited: or at least a +1 to Premium vinyls. you may have made out like a bandit using calendered vinyl here, your customer service will be tested heavily down the line when product starts failing.