• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help VersaWorks 6 Thinks EPS Files are Corrupt

Falcon187

I didn't say move it, I said open it in the program you created it in, save it to desktop and then open it in versa from there and print it.
I have tried everywhere. As I've mentioned before...VersaWorks 5 can rip them just fine. VersaWorks 6 on 2 of our PC's think these same files are corrupt. All other PC's VersaWorks 6 can rip them just fine. I have redownloaded VersaWorks 6, I have reinstalled Windows, I have upgraded Windows....I have searched everywhere online and there seems to be no explanation

texasvinyl

I have tried everywhere. As I've mentioned before...VersaWorks 5 can rip them just fine. VersaWorks 6 on 2 of our PC's think these same files are corrupt. All other PC's VersaWorks 6 can rip them just fine. I have redownloaded VersaWorks 6, I have reinstalled Windows, I have upgraded Windows....I have searched everywhere online and there seems to be no explanation
I am having the same issue as you are, Falcon. Have you come up with a solution? I have two computers and one worked until last week but the other was having the same issues as yours. I tried all the same fixes as you as well, including restoring Windows back to the beginning.

Dale D

As a work around, you can export them as a pdf in a file location then use Versaworks to open the file. If I use the Blue "Send to Versaworks" button in Flexi, sometimes I get corrupt files.

texasvinyl

As a work around, you can export them as a pdf in a file location then use Versaworks to open the file. If I use the Blue "Send to Versaworks" button in Flexi, sometimes I get corrupt files.
Thanks Dale D, I am currently using .tiff as a work around but I have also used .PDF like you suggested and it does work. However, I don't know if "print and cut" will work in those formats like .eps will. I haven't tried yet.

Falcon187

I am having the same issue as you are, Falcon. Have you come up with a solution? I have two computers and one worked until last week but the other was having the same issues as yours. I tried all the same fixes as you as well, including restoring Windows back to the beginning.
No solution was ever found. We are continuing using the PC's that are working while the ones that don't are strictly for designing on.