• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Very frustrated with cutting. hp 315

TomK

Im telling you guys ive gotten 4 people to do it and all have same results, its not anything im doing wrong if you would like to test my file PM me and ill be glad to give it you for a test run.

Flexi doesnt work for me at all, all cuts are shifted downwards about an 1/16 of a inch

Please PM me, I'd like to try this on my HP and Summa cutters. I do very small stickers and decals 1/2 inch or so, and never has a problem cutting them.

Happy to try and help, at least test your files on my setup, I use Flexi 12 and 19.

Please PM me, I'd like to try this on my HP and Summa cutters. I do very small stickers and decals 1/2 inch or so, and never has a problem cutting them.

Happy to try and help, at least test your files on my setup, I use Flexi 12 and 19.

OLD thread but wondering TomK what your results were ? Was this issue resolved and if so what was the fix ?

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Was going to add, pinch rollers that are dusty do no favours, might be worth giving them a little clean ...these are so consistent that I don't think that is the issue.