• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl cutter pic

SWARTZ ME

I am looking for pics that will work for plotter and cutter I don't have the vinyl printer but want cut pics out and designs I am new to this so when I add to pics i want to cut it out to look like the pic but not the print . I hope that make sense or is it with my vinyl express program that I am not doing something right , because if I take pic now and try to cut it the image does not look right. can anybody help me/

Ace Signs and Graphic
vinyl express 6.7
cgg cutter

Flame

A picture is a raster image, you cannot cut out raster images you must only cut vectors. And photo's are raster, not vectors. It is impossible to cut out photos.

what is your experience in the graphics industry? Are you new at this? Some background is helpful....

Plus a more detailed explanation. If you mean you're looking for clipart, there are many good sites out there including Fred Weiss's sites, the owner of this forum. I believe it's called Clipart Express (unless I'm mistaken Fred?).

spectracolor

A picture is a raster image, you cannot cut out raster images you must only cut vectors. And photo's are raster, not vectors. It is impossible to cut out photos.

what is your experience in the graphics industry? Are you new at this? Some background is helpful....

Plus a more detailed explanation. If you mean you're looking for clipart, there are many good sites out there including Fred Weiss's sites, the owner of this forum. I believe it's called Clipart Express (unless I'm mistaken Fred?).

I don't know if I am understanding the original question correctly but If you use pen tool to draw cut lines...like around the person, you can cut out pictures.

RebeckaR

I think he's looking for vector clip art.
Perhaps he should look into a "english as a second language" class too.

Bradster941

hkjasdh kjk kaj sk k kjhsdkj kj aksj kj kj kk !

LOL, Kling-ON Spoken here too. But that saying isn't appropriate in an open forum

Perhaps he should look into a "english as a second language" class too.

But his tag line says USA!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've heard that selecting your Picture in your software, then holding down the keys, (all at the same time)

CTRL + ALT + DEL works, but I don't know if that's true.

me bad

DOGraphics

picture, poster, poser, time line digital ...... deleted ...

:ROFLMAO:

How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck ...

ChicagoGraphics

Not sure what software your using but in Flexi pro theres a button called picture cut, if you convert a picture into vector you can cut it in the form various lines and it will look like the picture, it's not for up close viewing though.

Dave Drane

There is software out there that is capable of breaking a picture into posterized colors and als there is software that can break a bitmap, into lines of varying weights to resemble a single color picture.

Jillbeans

For some reason this reminds me of the lady who called me this morning asking if I had a lighted American flag sign in stock. I told her to try a party supply store and she asked me where that was.

I hope you find the answer to your question.
Love.....jill

SWARTZ ME

Perhaps he should look into a "english as a second language" class hey I know I cant spell sh**t or type but I am able to speak English too.
is vector art for cutters that will work for cutters to make a design come out right to look like a image after it is cut now for photo is their a different way to cut . first I took clip art and tried to cut it but it did not come out the way it looked in the pic. thanks everybody for your help and suggestion still learning on my own.

D&Tgraphics

For some reason this reminds me of the lady who called me this morning asking if I had a lighted American flag sign in stock. I told her to try a party supply store and she asked me where that was.

That's classic Jill. I love those calls. :frustrated::ROFLMAO:

D&Tgraphics

is vector art for cutters that will work for cutters to make a design come out right to look like a image after it is cut now for photo is their a different way to cut . first I took clip art and tried to cut it but it did not come out the way it looked in the pic. thanks everybody for your help and suggestion still learning on my own.

I think we have the new Sign & Frame. :ROFLMAO: