• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
Lake George SIGNS, Not to be confused with Lake George LETTERING! Although we have already dicussed this because ADKMAID thought it was me at first .(I don't want no broken jaw!!!)

adkmaid

hi phil:wink: do you see what i did here it cracks me up, yeah i remember bringing this to your attention until i realized it was not you, but you remember how pissed i was. i am vicious sometimes when someone is treading to close to my territory LOL. oh i saw the trailer wrap nice job.

Phil Swanson

Premium Subscriber
WOW! Do you know how long it took me to read all of this? I have crappy dial up, I'm ready to go to bed and I hav'nt got any work done!
You really got everybodys attention and this could go on for ever.
BTW Thanks for the compliment, hope to see you soon, I've missed you the past couple of times you've been to the shop.

adkmaid

phil migt see ya this week cuz someone forgot to send me a check (big surprize):omg: geez the more things change the more they stay the same. and yeah i know about goin on forever this is better than facebook:ROFLMAO:
have a good nite:Sleeping:

randytriplett

I had a company build out a stage design and paint it themselves. The client that hired them to build the stage later hired me to come in and do all the custom mural work to make it look correct. I took pictures for my website and denoted exactly what I did and what they did. ... He took pictures of his finished work and later came back and retook pictures of my work and posted my artwork on his stage and acted like it was all his. I saw it on his web and brochures. Never giving credit where credit was due.

I thought long and hard about what to do because I own the rights to all my mural work. The client just purchases a "product", the mural, but holds no rights unless I sign over "authorship". I would suspect that a custom sign would be similar. You own the rights to the design. All of that is per my lawyer...

I would approach and ask for an explaination. It would end the speculation and the gut feeling you have right now.