• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

Go to their website.

Does that look like they're claiming they made the bottom one?

"Bend of the River Golf Course"
PICTURE
"Sign made from 1/2" MDO plywood painted with industrial enamel paint with vinyl lettering and print"

I wanted to link directly to it, but if they use any sort of web tracking, they can see where all of the hits are coming from

This post is why everyone thought the sign was MDO. The other sign company's website says the sign they made was MDO.

JR's

:Big Laugh :corndog: :Big Laugh :corndog: :Big Laugh :corndog: :Big Laugh :corndog:

here you go there is enough for everyone.

JR :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

signmeup

if I were to lose my mind and decide to claim some work as my own, I would get in the Cadi, drive for hours and take some photos of signmeups stuff and swear I did it,
Just when I think I'm out... they pull me back in...
Thanks Marlene!

Bigdawg

Just Me
My thoughts exactly. I think after all the drama the OP has caused it would be nice to have a straight forward answer....

The OP didn't cause the drama and she doesn't really owe us diddly.

Everyone who speculated on whether it was a redo, whether is was her sign to begin with and whether she should have named the company that did it - not to mention all the side line stuff - was what caused the drama.

I think I understand her in that the south sign is definitely hers. And that at some point someone stole one of the other signs and it was replaced by a crappy MDO sign - but then the sandblasted sign was recovered... that's where I get fuzzy.

So is their crappy MDO sign there or is it your original that was recovered?

This has become an "As the Sign World Turns" kind of thread...

adkmaid

ok ok this is what i have figured out....they had a picture of my sign (i printed this out about 6months ago) on their website now it is a different version, and if anyone goes to their website it appears to me that they have photoshoped their MDO sign into the space over what was there. Yes now there is a MDO sign screwed over my existing sign that they did and it is covered with paintball splatters and vinyl letters missing and peeling. i should have taken a picture of it when i was up there this morning. i did post a pic of my sign that is still standing (to prove that the original signs were NOT MDO) , there were two, one on south end (pic) and the one facing north. the north sign is the sign in question. Did i explain it yet if not let me know.

Locals Find!

So he did post your work on his site originally. Then changed it to be his work. Was that before or after this thread was started?

Edit: Before everyone starts yelling at me again. I am just asking for clarification.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So he did post your work on his site originally. Then changed it to be his work. Was that before or after this thread was started?

Edit: Before everyone starts yelling at me again. I am just asking for clarification.

Hey Mr Clarification...... I'm not yelling at you.... I'm smacking you around........smack... smack... smack... smack... smack... reaality check.jpg

What makes you think anyone is going to believe your dumb a** crap this time around ??

Still say you didn't e-mail me for prices ??

Locals Find!

Hey Mr Clarification...... I'm not yelling at you.... I'm smacking you around........smack... smack... smack... smack... smack... View attachment 58498

What makes you think anyone is going to believe your dumb a** crap this time around ??

Still say you didn't e-mail me for prices ??

Gino, I am done dealing with your crap. Go about your business and I will go about mine. I know I didn't submit that to you. So at the end of the day thats all that matters in my world. Your opinion means nothing to me one way or the other.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
But Fred said I could keep him for a pet. He said so, he did. I heard him. I really heard him... I did. :loveya:

Addie's so sour and bitter.... I think he has a problem with his inner self. He needs a hug.

Where the heck is Cappy when ya need him. He was always kissing up someone's petunia.​

He's done. He didn't ask me how I felt........:covereyes: I'm so hurt. So frickin' hurt. :banghead: Oh what am I gonna do.... boo hoo..... boo - hoo - hoo.........

baby-crying.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, you might be right..... that might be a fart face instead of a hurtie..........
but I'm still goin' with it.............

TheSellOut

WOW...much like Joe D, I just wasted an hour reading and laughing my arse off to this thread!

I am sorry Gino but some pets just aren't meant to be around people and have to be put down for the greater good!

Adtechia, you REALLY did not paint a good picture of yourself in this thread...

:ROFLMAO: "mackerel in their heating duct" :ROFLMAO: