• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

SignosaurusRex

Hell, I still want to know if Lake George Signs really did make a replacement sign and if they did, whether or not adkmaid knew it.
....A 12 year old MDO sign isn't uncommon, even here in ohio with 100 degree summers and 10 degree winters. Paint slowly fades, but if the sign were well prepared like wood filled edges, primed and painted with quality paint, it would last even longer if it were maintained... I painted an MDO sign that is still up and no signs of wear and it's still up for 10 years.
I'm not so inclined to buy LGS's story that "the sign was badly weathered, so they replicated it and did not intend to mislead website visitors. Its well protected from any weather and the description on the website still has not been changed. Odds are that if the sign did in fact need to be redone/repainted and the owner wanted it exactly the same, they would have most likely gone back to the original sign company that produced it in the first place. I think adkmaid owes this thread an update or an explanation. Something still doesn't add up.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This morning We went out to install three 16 ft by 2ft panels of 3D acrylic cut letters.I just came back and see all you babies are still going on with this thread.Don't you have anything better to do.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You must all be doing well! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hahaha...... you're the baby. It took you an entire day to do that ??

I don't think 'doing well' is quite the answer. I've learned to multitask over the years. You see, that's why we have these little things around the shop called......... employees. They free me up to talk to knuckleheads like you that take a whole day to put up a few raised letters and then complain.
That's really cool.

Doug, you f**k...... you made me pull another frickin' muscle in my head. I got so lost from laughing.... I couldn't respond soon enough. Now I have to make a trip to the bathroom.

fmg, don't worry about fitting in.... some things just aren't possible. :rolleyes:

fmg

Hahaha...... you're the baby. It took you an entire day to do that ??

I don't think 'doing well' is quite the answer. I've learned to multitask over the years. You see, that's why we have these little things around the shop called......... employees. They free me up to talk to knuckleheads like you that take a whole day to put up a few raised letters and then complain.
That's really cool.

Doug, you f**k...... you made me pull another frickin' muscle in my head. I got so lost from laughing.... I couldn't respond soon enough. Now I have to make a trip to the bathroom.

fmg, don't worry about fitting in.... some things just aren't possible. :rolleyes:
Gino.Ya dropped something on your way out!

Attachments

• pacifier.jpg
    pacifier.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 94

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Hey Fred, Bradster or Bigdawg................. can we keep him to play with ?? Huh.... huh.... ?? Pretty Please ?? With cherry and sugar on top ?? C'mon, it's Christmas and he is afterall..... a lot of fun.

I bet if we started a thread for him... it could quite well become the largest thread of all times ever.

blondie.gif
Well I did give GG a Shetland pony. Why not?

iSign

ok... maybe I'll start a thread with a logo i did when I got bored with this last night... when bashing gets old... bash something new :)

surf city

Crazy post this turned into. A worm that makes up email addresses and sends stuff out yeah ok........... and Gino is really Donny Osmond, Bigdawg is really Janis Joplin and ISign just showed up at my house in his helicopter with Jim Morrison and we're gonna meet Elvis for dinner. Holy crap where the hell is my shovel?

SqueeGee

...I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

iSign

...I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?

damn that's a good post!!! Halle-Holy shit-lujah!

CheapVehicleWrap

Isign, you got a heli? I'm 10 minutes from surf city as the crow flies. Jet right? Pick me up dude! We can land on my boat then cruise Manhattan.

Sticky Signs

Wow. I had a "way more busy than usual" kind of day today so I didn't get any QT with S101. I've ben reading this since I got home and I just gotta say - AWESOME!!!! I have been sufficiently entertained. Now, back to my adult beverage....

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Hey there sonny..... got something ya wanna get off your chest ?? :Big Laugh

I have a whole new selection of adjectives from which to choose in the future. :ROFLMAO: Have any more ??

Yeah Fred. I guess in a pet sense of the word, that'll do !! :thumb:

S'N'S

So, now that we're thru all that... where's the OP has she contacted the other sign shop, gone and looked to see if the sign is hers or not.....? 159 posts and no interaction from the OP.

binki

The get a visit from Luca Brasi.

From us they would get a C/D with a demand for payment of damages and a civil suit.

adkmaid

I made an "anonymous" inquiry without using any names but my own. I didn't even disclose how I knew someone else had made the sign. Here's their reply....

:rolleyes:
OMFG they did not make an exact duplicate that is just toooooooo funnny the sign is sandblasted slightly and it is the original sign because there are two of them, GAME ON lake george signs thats all i can say oh and in a few months the only thing you will hear from me is........"HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW????":ROFLMAO:

geeeezzzzzus what the heck have i done here?????/ i responded to this at page three i think and then continued to read on and omg this thread was attached to a lot of nerves. i was even bashed for not getting on here to put in more comments well i have lots to do i cant be on here all the time so crucify me. i thought i asked a legit question and i did not slander Lake George signs by putting their name on here i wanted you all to go see for yourself. i have never seen spindoctors like this before.

Last edited: