• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
  • Are you for real ??
  • Do you really think anyone believes you ??

• Do you even understand you're tottering on about two dozen logo infractions and caught in a lie each and every time ??
  • Have you made a business out of just doing what you please and the Hell with anyone else ??

• Do you see where you've back pedaled on just about every accusation pointed at you and then say you have no idea how any of this happened ??

Then to make matters worse.... you belittled the OP of this very thread for a small POSSIBLE oversight and you have the audacity to sit there on your a** as you called me out and write this rubbish of how the world is getting away from you.

Are you not accountable for your own postings, thoughts, written words..... anyfrickin'thing ??

:doh:

Locals Find!

Come on... you are honestly going to say that you think a worm or trojan posted that??? Do we really look like that big a bunch of fools?

You have totally destroyed any credibility you might have had as a professional with this thread. Wiggle and squiggle all you want - but you are the one that put yourself in the hot seat and honestly I have no idea what you could possibly do to cool it off.

I don't know who or what was logged in as me. I do know that I was getting my ICD read at the time the post in question was posted. Sorry to say but, would have been impossible for me to have typed it as I was wired up like a christmas tree at the time. I know for a fact what time it was because I had an arrhythmia at the time and had my ICD shock my heart to bring me out of it. Which when you can't breathe and your heart feels like its going to explode out of your chest kinda sticks with you.

J Hill Designs

General contact information for:
Adtechia LLC

Jason Jones
3612 SW 7th Place
Cape Coral, FL 33914

------------------

Incorporated by Jason E Jones, Adtechia LLC is located at 3612 SW 7th Pl Cape Coral, FL 33914. Adtechia LLC was incorporated on Saturday, February 27, 2010 in the State of FL and is currently active. Jason E Jones represents Adtechia LLC as their registered agent.

------------------

ADTECHIA LLC
3612 Sw 7Th Place
Cape Coral, FL 33914

Phone: (813) 508-XXXX

-------------------

just wondering why your email address wouldn't be jason@...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear about your bad health, but I can only imagine how it came about.

You still wanna meet me face to face and then me tell you something ?? Ha, you're a joke.

uranium

I gotta say. This thread has made me feel much better.

The reactions to my Chinese plotter question seem downright friendly now.

Even Old Paint's...

SignManiac

Damn, talk about shoving a stick of dynamite up your butt and then lighting the fuse yourself? The big bang theory proven.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey Fred, Bradster or Bigdawg................. can we keep him to play with ?? Huh.... huh.... ?? Pretty Please ?? With cherry and sugar on top ?? C'mon, it's Christmas and he is afterall..... a lot of fun.

I bet if we started a thread for him... it could quite well become the largest thread of all times ever.

showcase 66

Adtechia, do you actually claim to be an owner of the Florida Stingrays. It was one of the first things I found when I looked up Adtechia. Kinda thought it was funny.

Locals Find!

Adtechia, do you actually claim to be an owner of the Florida Stingrays. It was one of the first things I found when I looked up Adtechia. Kinda thought it was funny.

I did buy stock in the Team. A good friend of mine Jay Lawrence with Hands Up charity was attempting to revive the team. The team is currently owned by the Arena Football league.

Jay was attempting to gain enough investors to revive the team. We fell short by about 5,000 shares from being able to purchase the team and revive it. I believe we are making another attempt next year to raise enough capital to make another go at it. 55% of ownership would have and will be under Hands Up Charity with the remaining 45% spread around us stockholders.

fmg

This morning We went out to install three 16 ft by 2ft panels of 3D acrylic cut letters.I just came back and see all you babies are still going on with this thread.Don't you have anything better to do.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You must all be doing well! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

iSign

this morning we went out to install three 16 ft by 2ft panels of 3d acrylic cut letters.i just came back and see all you babies are still going on with this thread.don't you have anything better to do.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You must all be doing well! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

it's always the "us & them" with you isn't it.. Poor little outsider... Wishing to fit in...

The "them" (to you), or "us" to me, is really a whole slew of people doing as much work as you could hope for, and banking just as well or better... But also fitting in, having fun, and generally getting along...

Try it some time... Even you could be a them, instead of an us!! (or is that an us, instead of a them?)

fmg

it's always the "us & them" with you isn't it.. Poor little outsider... Wishing to fit in...

The "them" (to you), or "us" to me, is really a whole slew of people doing as much work as you could hope for, and banking just as well or better... But also fitting in, having fun, and generally getting along...

Try it some time... Even you could be a them, instead of an us!! (or is that an us, instead of a them?)
Ahhhh sweet I sign.I LOVE YOU MAN!!! your the best! xxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If your head wasn't so big then there might be some room for me to fit in!