• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

Locals Find!

BTW Adtechia. You might want to change your logo. You have the USPS eagle symbol in there. Big no-no

Yes, I do have a bald eagle but its not their eagle. This is their eagle.

Attachments

• c1993_sonic.jpg
    c1993_sonic.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 78

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nothing fake about it, buster. You’re the only fake. There’s no way I made that thing up and you know it. Wanna call somebody out… go right ahead, but let me out of your dumb games.

Go on being a broker and broker your way out of all your lies.

Anyone notice who has taken all of their company information down from their profile recently ??

Flying low to ward of all the flack ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This thread should be re-titled........

Look what I stole and didn't get caught with until I started mingling with professionals

Locals Find!

It is not only an older official USPS logo, I can vouch for the fact that it was created by a good friend from high school named Peter Bursenos who passed away in September.

Fred after doing some research and emailing my local postmaster general. I did find out that the eagle is theirs. Cool that you know the original artist. Didn't mean to infringe. I am working on a replacement for it now.

I can't offer an apology to your good friend since he has passed. I can however, offer my condolences and respect his memory by not defacing his work any further.

showcase 66

Nice fake there Gino. However, Jason@adtechia.com is not my email address. Not sure who did that but, wasn't me or my assistant. We don't deal with companies that far out from us.

If jason@adtechia.com is not your email address than why this from a post 1 month ago today
I know of a company that does them for the Trade Only if you want to shoot me an email I can forward you there info jason@adtechia.com.

Just curious...

Bigdawg

Just Me
I am too as I didn't write that post. Let me know who answers email sent to that address. Its not listed on my mail server.

No - the bigger question is who is posting on Signs 101 under your login? Are there two of you?

I can vouch for the fact that the posted quote is indeed from a thread on this site posted under your name...

Locals Find!

Well the post was definitely made by you or someone logged in as you.

I don't doubt that someone was logged in as me. The date and time in question here I was at my Doctors office getting my ICD (pacemaker/defibilator) interrogated. So not sure what is going on here. Very interesting. I did clean up quite a few worms and trojans off my system yesterday. Not quite sure if that may had something to do with it.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I don't doubt that someone was logged in as me. The date and time in question here I was at my Doctors office getting my ICD (pacemaker/defibilator) interrogated. So not sure what is going on here. Very interesting. I did clean up quite a few worms and trojans off my system yesterday. Not quite sure if that may had something to do with it.

Come on... you are honestly going to say that you think a worm or trojan posted that??? Do we really look like that big a bunch of fools?

You have totally destroyed any credibility you might have had as a professional with this thread. Wiggle and squiggle all you want - but you are the one that put yourself in the hot seat and honestly I have no idea what you could possibly do to cool it off.