• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wait a minute thats my sign....

signmeup

I heard back from Wrapjax..... twice. (both partners) They've never heard of Adtechia. I also heard from Orca Granite. They credit Wrapjax with the work on their Scion.

I also found Adtechias' "Fife Autospa" wrap on "Gulf Coast Wraps" page. http://www.thumbtack.com/fl/cape-coral/graphic-design/graphics (Last image in slide show)
Gulf Coast Wraps is in Cape Coral Florida just like Adtechia. (Fife Autospa is in Washington state just like Wrapjax but they said they didn't do it)

I recall a thread on this site about a logo or T shirt design for Gulf Coast Wraps but I can't find it now. Maybe he's a member?

iSign

I heard back from Wrapjax..... twice. They've never heard of Adtechia. I also heard from Orca Granite. They credit Wrapjax with the work on thire Scion.

I also found Adtechias' "Fife Autospa" wrap on "Gulf Coast Wraps" page. http://www.thumbtack.com/fl/cape-coral/graphic-design/graphics (Last image in slide show)
Gulf Coast Wraps is in Cape Coral Florida just like Adtechia. (Fife Autospa is in Washington state just like Wrapjax but they said they didn't do it)

I recall a thread on this site about a logo or T shirt design for Gulf Coast Wraps but I can't find it now. Maybe he's a member?

oh good... this is along the lines of something similar to how Cappy got his ass handed to him (one of the times) as the door slammed shut with him on the outside... I hope this douche bag of the first degree gets his walking papers too... I'd be content to never deal with his idiotic outbursts again...

smartass outbursts? :wink: ...they seem tolerable from time to time... :omg:
I think at least most of us try to avoid the idiotic kind...: rolleyes:

...ff with his head!!! :ROFLMAO:

SignManiac

Remind me to never piss off Adrian! Some damn fine sleuthing there buddy :) People who live in glass houses should not be calling the kettle black....

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I thought the idiom was 'Black pots who live in kettles shouldn't be throwing glass houses at stones...'

Locals Find!

:ROFLMAO: I've had my ass reamed and handed to me by Stacy, but she never called me a 'jerk'.

Addie...... like I said a long time ago to you. Brokers are not well liked [if at all]..... and you're proving to everyone in this thread why that is so true.

In the opening post I had one outlook on what happened. After finding out it was not the OP's sign any longer, I found this thread kinda useless, but your attitude just doesn't let up no matter how much you're in the wrong.

In my opinion, what you did on your site with that Honda wrap simulation is far worse than what you're pointing fingers at with the OP here in this thread. You.... outright stole a layout almost to the nth degree and are using it as your own design. That's a crock about your part in the design.
I have every right to post that on my website. I didn't steal it from anyone.

Your only part was re-aligning it and making it fit your website. Do you realize you aren't playing with a bunch of your customers whom you evidently are trying to pull the wool over their eyes, but you're arguing with people IN the business of doing this stuff day in and day out. They all can smell or spot an impostor very quickly. I wouldn't call you a jerk, but you are as dishonest as I pointed out weeks or months ago.
You wanna come try and say that to my face a$$hole, or you can keep hiding your fat a$$ behind your keyboard
I trust you..... NOT. Wonder why I haven't gotten back to you about my pricing ?? The only lying piece of $hit around here is you. I never requested anything from your or your company.Guess no longer. I don't want to be party to the likes of someone like you.
:thankyou:

signmeup

Common Adtechia! How come everyone has your wrap designs on their sites? I don't get why you're not pissed?! (except at Gino)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm in a constant state of confusion.. you are all gonna get it!

Locals Find!

Common Adtechia! How come everyone has your wrap designs on their sites? I don't get why you're not pissed?! (except at Gino)

Because, I don't INSTALL!!!! I am a marketing company. I am not a Full Fledged Sign or Wrap shop. Have never claimed to be one. I pay people to do the work. Like I have always been up front about. I do what I get paid to do and don't ask a whole lot of questions. Bottom line is I will arrange to have printed, installed, or built whatever your willing to pay for.

So yeah other companies that did the install in my area have the same work on their sites. Great! They have just as much right to it as I do. Who do you think installed it?? BTW, I also operate under a few other names beyond Adtechia LLC. Adtechia LLC has only been around since March of 2010.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
.. Originally Posted by Gino
:ROFLMAO: I've had my ass reamed and handed to me by Stacy, but she never called me a 'jerk'.

Addie...... like I said a long time ago to you. Brokers are not well liked [if at all]..... and you're proving to everyone in this thread why that is so true.

In the opening post I had one outlook on what happened. After finding out it was not the OP's sign any longer, I found this thread kinda useless, but your attitude just doesn't let up no matter how much you're in the wrong.

In my opinion, what you did on your site with that Honda wrap simulation is far worse than what you're pointing fingers at with the OP here in this thread. You.... outright stole a layout almost to the nth degree and are using it as your own design. That's a crock about your part in the design.
I have every right to post that on my website. I didn't steal it from anyone.

Your only part was re-aligning it and making it fit your website. Do you realize you aren't playing with a bunch of your customers whom you evidently are trying to pull the wool over their eyes, but you're arguing with people IN the business of doing this stuff day in and day out. They all can smell or spot an impostor very quickly. I wouldn't call you a jerk, but you are as dishonest as I pointed out weeks or months ago.
You wanna come try and say that to my face a$$hole, or you can keep hiding your fat a$$ behind your keyboard
I trust you..... NOT. Wonder why I haven't gotten back to you about my pricing ?? The only lying piece of $hit around here is you. I never requested anything from your or your company.Guess no longer. I don't want to be party to the likes of someone like you.

Here Addie.... add this to your crop of lies.............. speaking of your name
addir pricing.jpg

You say you didn't steal it. Your nothing but a pack of lies and I called you out the first day you came here and now look at what's happened.... I said you'd prove me right about brokers........ but I thought it would take longer than this. I had you figured for having some smarts. Most brokers have some sense, but you're not displaying any at all.

Also, I don't need to say anything to your face. You've already said enough. If you think I'd waste my time saying anything to you face to face... you're really dumber than a sack of chit.

Evidently, you have nothing to lose by taking your business into the streets for a losing cause, so that alone tells me...... you nothing more than a pathetic pack of lies and the mouths you have to feed that you mentioned.... I'm beginning to wonder if they even exist. Why is it, when someone gets backed into a corner... the real character comes out and the first thing they want to do is kick some A** ??

Like Doug said..... go home. I'm sorry to feel this way about a member of this site and I hate to have others see this sort of display from its members, but sometimes the truth hurts. Every so often a good house cleaning needs to take place.... kinda like Mother Nature cleaning her forests and this is kinda the same thing. We're helping keep this place clean and good.

Let's not forget the lesson learned here folks. Brokers for the most part are bad news..... right Addie ?? :supersmilie:

signmeup

The guys at Wrapjax claim to have designed and installed both the wraps. They also claim to have not heard of you. (they do know the guy who owns Gulf Coast Wraps though)
How the heck did you manage to broker both these deals, 3 thousand miles away..... anonomously?

Is Gulf Coast Wraps one of your aliases? It's in your town (Cape Coral) and shows wraps that are also on your site.

BTW... Cape Coral sounds like a wonderful place. Is it touristy?

Locals Find!

Here Addie.... add this to your crop of lies.............. speaking of your name
View attachment 58404

You say you didn't steal it. Your nothing but a pack of lies and I called you out the first day you came here and now look at what's happened.... I said you'd prove me right about brokers........ but I thought it would take longer than this. I had you figured for having some smarts. Most brokers have some sense, but you're not displaying any at all.

Also, I don't need to say anything to your face. You've already said enough. If you think I'd waste my time saying anything to you face to face... you're really dumber than a sack of chit.

Evidently, you have nothing to lose by taking your business into the streets for a losing cause, so that alone tells me...... you nothing more than a pathetic pack of lies and the mouths you have to feed that you mentioned.... I'm beginning to wonder if they even exist. Why is it, when someone gets backed into a corner... the real character comes out and the first thing they want to do is kick some A** ??

Like Doug said..... go home. I'm sorry to feel this way about a member of this site and I hate to have others see this sort of display from its members, but sometimes the truth hurts. Every so often a good house cleaning needs to take place.... kinda like Mother Nature cleaning her forests and this is kinda the same thing. We're helping keep this place clean and good.

Let's not forget the lesson learned here folks. Brokers for the most part are bad news..... right Addie ?? :supersmilie:

Nice fake there Gino. However, Jason@adtechia.com is not my email address. Not sure who did that but, wasn't me or my assistant. We don't deal with companies that far out from us.

Locals Find!

The guys at Wrapjax claim to have designed and installed both the wraps. They also claim to have not heard of you. (they do know the guy who owns Gulf Coast Wraps though)
How the heck did you manage to broker both these deals, 3 thousand miles away..... anonomously?

Is Gulf Coast Wraps one of your aliases? It's in your town (Cape Coral) and shows wraps that are also on your site.

BTW... Cape Coral sounds like a wonderful place. Is it touristy?

Cape coral is a wonderful place. Come on down and check it out sometime. I will buy you lunch.